Fan Fictions

Ek anoki prem kahani -sk

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bhahiyyah

Bhahiyyah

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Iam writing a new ff on sujal and kashish.it starts after sujal free kashish from himself and allow her to live her own life and he can live his own.:-)i dont know how many of you are sujal n kashish fan.

Edited by Bhahiyyah - 16 September 2012 at 5:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl.white

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek anoki prem kahani -sk" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhahiyyah

Bhahiyyah

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Part1. Kashish goes to piyush and told wat hapend between her and sujal in his ofice.suddenly piyush got a cal from sujal.and asked him to meet him in the cofeeshop.piyush agreed to come.              Coffee shop:.piyush was waiting for sujal.then sujal came.     Sujal:hai piyush.              Piyush:hai.                        Sujal:piyush i came here 2 giv u dis papers of r and g...piyush:wat sujal?                               Sujal:ya.wat u heard is true piyush.itz urs.my love 4 kashish wil remain d same as ever in my heart.but d kashish whom i lovd dsnt exist in ths world.the person who z living wit u mrs raheja .i aceptd d fact.i decided to move on in my life.     Piyush stood up and hugged sujal.piyush:2day i got bak my friend i lost some months b4.thanks dear.nw y cnt u come to our hom.        Sujal:datz not posibl.anyway leav it past is past.den he leavs.piyush went to rn g house and tol evryone about sujal.al are very happy:-).then piyush went 2 his room wit kashish n wishd her hapy aniversary n they hugged each other.piyush thankd kashish for doing so much 2 him n his family.den they went 4 a dinner.                           Veena want her son bak in their hom.she decided to talk about dis to cg.he alowd him 2 come bak.veena decided to talk with sujal and went to see him in his house.                             Sujal:mamma,aap yahan.kuch chaahiye aapko?                             Veena:mein tumhe apne saath ghar vapas lene aayi hun.kya chalogi meri saath.                      Sujal:mein us gar mein vapas nahi aa saktha.muje vahan se sirf dhuk mila hai.mein apni ye zindagi se bahuth kush hai.muje kuch aur nahi chahye      veena:sujal,agar thum apne mamma se pyar kartha hai,u should come bak.i dnt want to hear anythng else.suna thumne sujal.                  Sujal:i vl thnk abot it mamma.i vl decide and tel u.                                 Veena:this is lyk my sujal.(she kissed sujal and left.sujal stand there thinking about what veena told him)     In r n g house,piyush n kashish came bak from their.jus then veena told evry1 that she went to meet sujal and askd him to come bak hom.evrybody was hapy including kashish as now sujal had aceptd her and piyushs relationshp.vasu was upset but she didn say anythng.
Next day morning veena called sujal and asked him when he coming.he was hesitant atlast he promisd that he wil come bak.veena was on cloud nine.she made all the food which was sujals favrite.at last sujal came and entered the house remembering each and evrythng regardng d incidnt due to whch he left d house.al welcmd him with joy.he greeted evry1 n take veenas blesings.n hugged evry1 except kashish.cg hugged him.he went near kashish n askd.
Sujal:hw z u mrs raheja?
Kashish wondered y he addresd her so bt jus nodded. Den evry1 had their food and returnd to their rooms. Nw piyush is lso alrigt from his injuries after the accident.
Piyush:iam hapy dat sujal z bak.morovr he aceptd our relatin.now nothng to worry.             Kashish::-)   
piyush:kashish 2day i hav to go to bombay 4 an important project.dnt wory i wil takecare .wil come aftr 2 days.kashish was not hapy stil she didn say anythng.piyush get ready and left after telng evry1.
Sujal and kashish didn come face to face much.during nyt wen kashish ws goin to take dres her frm cupbord ,she acidntly hit her hand on smthng and it fel down from piyush side of cupboard.wen she lukd she saw a diary named piyush raheja.she 1st of keepind d diary bt atlast decided to read.it ws written bot hs family,hs frndshp wit sujal.then bot kashish and how he developd feelngs 4 her n hw heart brokn he ws wen he came to knw dat kashish loves.den bot their mariage n how kashish z away frm hm both mentaly and physicaly.bt wat she read after that made her world upside down n she was not abl to believ it.
"2 day i undstd dat kashish stil loves sujal n i cnt get her love.so i shud starta a game aftr whch kashish and sujal will hate each other.so i decided to team up with archie who loves sujal.i know i am doing wrong to sujal,bt evrythng z fair in war n love.archie introduced me to saniya who helpd me 2 make kashish insecure regardng me.stil my plans backfired n sujal kashish once again got attachd than b4.so me sanya and archie decided to play our last game.wen i heard frm varun that sujal n kashish have gone to meet papa in the acident site,me n sanya startd our game.v did a drama of sleeping togther n called sujal n kashish.kashish was sad n angry towards me.when i told kashish to ask sanya y did she do all these.wen kashish askd sanya abot that sanya answerd acordng to our plan.she tol dat itz sujal responsibl 4 evrythng n its sujals game to separate me n sujal.evrythng went acordng to our plan n kashish didn believ sujal as usual.she slapd sujal n came to me.but wen sujal askd sanya ,she told it was me responsibl 4 evrythng.b4 he cud tel d truth to evry1 i didn alow him 2 come hom dat day by makin hm beat by some gundas...     

Edited by Bhahiyyah - 24 January 2013 at 2:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearl.white

Bhahiyyah

Bhahiyyah

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Part 2:kashish was not able to beliv wat she read.tears wer flowing out of her eyes.she was not able 2 control her tears.again she started reading.den it ws bot sujals fight with piyush.den how bot how kashish and piyush bcame 1.it ws al piyushs game.he deliberatly changd d figurs of his contract to los it."i did it purposly and blamd sujal for snatchng d contract from me.again kashishs hatred for sujal increasd.when i cried kashish consold me n bcoms mine.kashish and me hav becm 1.she z complty mine.nw my fear of losng her z gone.actualy i dnt hav any problm 4 sujal i hatd hm bcz kashish lovd hm .now evrythng z ok".
Kashish dnt knw wat to do.she was crying and cryng.she jus sat there.aftr somtym she decided somethng and kept d diary in cupbord and went to washroom.when she came to room,she got a cal from piyush.she talkd very formaly wit him and kept d fon.she hav decided not to inform piyush that she know evrythng bot hm.she sat ther and thot abot sujal and cried .kashish was shaterd n dnt knw hw 2 face sujal.

Edited by Bhahiyyah - 31 January 2013 at 8:05am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top