Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Wow, thanks for this wonderful thread.

My biggest grievance is towards Ashutosh's character.  Although, he is much loved by many, including myself, I feel that he has not been shown to regret his mistreatment of his wife, during both the recent Mallika tracks.  Whatever his POV's were regarding the purity of his actions, his treatment and total disregard for his wife's feelings and desires was inexcusable.  I also believe he needs to come to the realization that, no matter how pure and honest his intentions were, when seen from an outside POV, they can be regarded as being questionable.
I would really like to see him repent, truly from the bottom of his heart, where he has a heart to heart talk with Nidhi, where he apologizes for ignoring her, and at the same time instead of getting angry at her,  takes the time and with a whole lot of love and patience, explains his reasonings and POV. I'd like to see him reassure Nidhi of her position in his life.
All we have seen so far are lame one line apologies, or a 30 second scene, where he reflects, repents and apologizes, all at once.  

Agreed to Anuji - Libra.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I really miss the title song...saiyyan...nainon ki bhasha samjhe na... especially the line: "Kuch to hai zarur...dil mera kitna majboor..." I so much wish, they reshoot this titlesong with SK - they had enough scope for doing this during the separation track... but... alas... OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SG200rajanigandha26

ssktlk

ssktlk

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

I really miss the title song...saiyyan...nainon ki bhasha samjhe na... especially the line: "Kuch to hai zarur...dil mera kitna majboor..." I so much wish, they reshoot this titlesong with SK - they had enough scope for doing this during the separation track... but... alas... Ouch

I agree, I miss those lines too. Agreed they can't show it now after ashni's marriage. But they can show it in flashback with SK in it. I always imagine SK doing the earlier scenes and how they would have been.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
If any of the people from Sony or the PH, or Ms. Rajani, or Mr Shahi, are reading  this thread, then please listen to the viewers. 
This show has been made for viewers, yet if  the very people its meant for, are angry and frustrated, and dissatisfied, with it, then why call it the people's show.
We are at the whims and mercies of the writer, who for some reason, takes some sort of pleasure in angering and insulting us. He gives us what he wants not what we want to see.
Please change writer for another one, and give fresh minds a chance. The TRP's are the biggest proof that he does not have what it takes to make this show work!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnirajanigandha26ttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
KTLK has a loyal and niche fan base. Viewers are tolerating whatever crap is given to them in the name of Mallika redemption and Khushi because they love the show and AshNi. The makers of the show made it clear from the very beginning that this is a love-story and hospital is a back-drop. So, when u r not using strong track like hospital drama, in order to maintain this show a love-story, why try viewers' patience with this Khushi? Isnt there any other way to open the "Ashu's childhood as an orphan and mysteries of his past" track? Why do u want to prove one senior citizen's whim that every girl needs to have training of motherhood before actually stepping into it? Show is there because AshNi are there then why viewers are forced to see them at loggerheads most of the times? We want AshNi and AshNi only together forever - not Mallika , not Khushi... We stay awake till 11-10 PM just to see the incorrigible brat Khushi and AshNi MU over one or the other topic? Is this how u reward your fans for their loyalty? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnividyasabdeSG200Mithalee02rajanigandha26

subashni

Goldie

subashni

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

If any of the people from Sony or the PH, or Ms. Rajani, or Mr Shahi, are reading  this thread, then please listen to the viewers. 
This show has been made for viewers, yet if  the very people its meant for, are angry and frustrated, and dissatisfied, with it, then why call it the people's show.
We are at the whims and mercies of the writer, who for some reason, takes some sort of pleasure in angering and insulting us. He gives us what he wants not what we want to see.
Please change writer for another one, and give fresh minds a chance. The TRP's are the biggest proof that he does not have what it takes to make this show work!!!!!!!!
ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeLibraparmarAttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
we are really fed of this khushi bomp.not bec she is not cute,but bec you are not handling this traack beautiful.Khushi's past we didn't know but she is living with wonderful and kind persons,so she must exchange her thought with these people.We are not against children or unware of their naughtiness,but here khushi is living with them,mixed up so nicely,what she needed to thieve the things?you are conveying wrong message.If one bad person come in contact with good,his chances to be good increased.

Librarajanigandha26Mithalee02ttrocks

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
The 2 scenes which I dont want to see at least  for a month are:-
"chalo sote hai" and then Sun rises and birds fly. Nothing in between.
"kuch kha lo"
In short Khana and Sona. it makes u hungry or sleepy at 11 pm.
Instead would love to see some romance, some eye-locks, some good conversations between AshNi or (Anji-Nidhi,Nidhi-Col verma, AshNi-Dr.Mathur )

Edited by rajanigandha26 - 15 October 2012 at 2:56am

vidyasabdeSG200parmarAttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top