Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

MercuryVenus

MercuryVenus

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Today saw a segment on SBB...where Ashu fights with the goons...not very happy to see. It looked so very FILMY type..Somehow, character of Ashu, which is the most adorable character for me is full of inconsistencies.Unhappy I would have preferred if Ashu would have been rescued by the police with the help of Amar. Ashu fighting like a MASALA FILM hero looked very awkward. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2000saoukoyelbasunidhirohan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Noopur ji, i understand ur concern over ashu's character isn't like masala type hero.. Bt given that he ws kidnapped by bajrang & gang who were threatening to kill him(that's what looks like-assuming it) he hd no other choice bt to show his power by flexing muscles.. Also new writers are on borad this kidnap idea & ashu going typical bollywood hero type, it is being done to hike viewerships... I think it will great to see ktlk is getting much needed trp boost by ashu's herogiri, Then cvs can shift the focus to other things which ideally suits characters of ktlk...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenussubashni

megha2000

megha2000

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenus

MercuryVenus

MercuryVenus

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hrithik-Kritika ROCKS- I hope what you said that this herogiri of Ashu is shown to raise the TRP is true...For raising TRP I can tolerate this fight but the real essence of the character should be maintained...that is the beauty of KTLK...A simple non filmy type story... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

yea!!! i also think that this track is somewhat flimy..but i think this is being done by cvs to peak up the trp...yea its true that.loyal fans of ktlk will be glued to sit..whatever may be the track..but now show is in need of seeking more viewers...atlast trp does matter at the end of the day for any show..in this tough competion..when new serials r pouring soo fast..soo i am going to enjoy this track..is ok...offcourse...now i want show to focus more on developing relationship of ashni ...and not doing fighting on illogical matters...Angry

Edited by nidhirohan - 17 September 2012 at 10:41am

MercuryVenusaru29

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thank you Dew drop

Talking from the bird's eye view, I can see each of the tracks in KTLK are very interesting..yes, including Mallika's... ( may be one goes to an obsessive end of killing people... as KPji said)

But the treatment of each track, I mean, the visualization of each track is not done just as writer wanted for sure... every time, one of the main characters lose their nature compulsorily... and we hardly find any  logical continuation too...

Probably, it is at the director's end or creative's end to come up with proper solutions...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenussubashnikoyelbasuRoza_DUaru29

mehrj

mehrj

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
this is my first ever post on IF.I hope i write it properly.actually i have a suggestion/request how about showing small screen  amitabh [sk] n kk n big screen amitabh  in a celibrity special episode on kbc.it would be a treat for all fans.since amitabh has done cheeni kum on similar lines they would have lots in common to talk thus making more people aware of the concept of this beautiful show.when so much is being done to revive this beauty  i think this would hit the nail.besides i would like to see dr mathur n nidhi more as nana natin then fater in law n daughter in law.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSG200sonyjknumaru29hkp11

subashni

Goldie

subashni

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Thank you Dew drop

Talking from the bird's eye view, I can see each of the tracks in KTLK are very interesting..yes, including Mallika's... ( may be one goes to an obsessive end of killing people... as KPji said)

But the treatment of each track, I mean, the visualization of each track is not done just as writer wanted for sure... every time, one of the main characters lose their nature compulsorily... and we hardly find any  logical continuation too...

Probably, it is at the director's end or creative's end to come up with proper solutions...
 Good POV. I had this doubt and was  not sure about blaming the writer entirely. But not once he blamed the creative;s end  for treatment errors and even claimed Ktlk is his alone and  defended the wayward  behaviour of the leads. So I assume and make him responsible for the drawbacks. Now there is a change on board we may get a clear idea  about what had happened/ or happens.

SG200ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top