Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ithasme

Thanks, shabnam ji aka mod ji, for this thread.. @Turags,tanu ji & sujata : I dnt think memory lapse with ashu's character can happen bcoz Sony's one week old new show main theme is memory loss Of leads.. Dnt think sony will take such call.. Bt we can expect the unexpected track after kidnap drama as new writers are board..

Oh...I did not know that...I suppose we can forget memory lapse then...ab shayad baby ki baari hai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniKrrish4You

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@Harshal. .yah.. Hongey Juda is based on memory loss of both leads.. here they mite try for one of the leads... else.. baby track is.. deffo priority no. 1 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Wow, thanks for this wonderful thread.

My biggest grievance is towards Ashutosh's character.  Although, he is much loved by many, including myself, I feel that he has not been shown to regret his mistreatment of his wife, during both the recent Mallika tracks.  Whatever his POV's were regarding the purity of his actions, his treatment and total disregard for his wife's feelings and desires was inexcusable.  I also believe he needs to come to the realization that, no matter how pure and honest his intentions were, when seen from an outside POV, they can be regarded as being questionable.
I would really like to see him repent, truly from the bottom of his heart, where he has a heart to heart talk with Nidhi, where he apologizes for ignoring her, and at the same time instead of getting angry at her,  takes the time and with a whole lot of love and patience, explains his reasonings and POV. I'd like to see him reassure Nidhi of her position in his life.
All we have seen so far are lame one line apologies, or a 30 second scene, where he reflects, repents and apologizes, all at once.  

I second you.

Edited by koyelbasu - 17 September 2012 at 6:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniLibrarajanigandha26hkp11ttrocks

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Love is not always about misunderstanding and facing test of fire or fighting with each other. It is also about being together and fighting together against all odds. Try to show this unique love story succeeding rather than proceeding towards a failure.I want to see Asutosh as a matured person and a responsible husband.I am yet  to see his true love and concern for Nidhi despite his tall claims.We don't want Ramayan and Ashu as an unfair husband. Let him be Asutosh not some mythological character.The story needs a flow .Incomplete tracks, abrupt end of scenes inconsistency in characters are to be avoided.Try to show younger generation as a responsible one. Show Nidhi as a true woman of substance not arrogance in the name of growing up. Let her be the real heroine of this story from now on .Please don't portray her as  stupid and childish to show the age gap or her bubbly nature. She is definitely not too young to behave professionally.Last but not the least allow your characters to behave normally. EG. the reaction of whole family on mallu's attempt to kill nidhi .how unreal.You have a very good set of actors. make use of them .Keep the essence of this story intact for the sake of loyal viewers. The market is flooded with typical saas- bahu stories and daily soaps.We do not want our ktlk to join the list. All the best. 

PS. Stop Nidhi calling ashu as DR. Asutosh as it sounds weird. For heaven's sake he is only  in forty's not eighty.

Very well said.Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniLibrarajanigandha26hkp11ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
@radhika and koyal,sometimes we women address husbands by their surname,and sometimes by their proffession.it is our love addressing for him.and here ashutosh is 18 yrs elder than nidhi,and she respect him and love him lot.and they are in same proffession and in the same hospital,so she cant address him by his name.so i don't think she will call him ashutosh any time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnikoyelbasurajanigandha26ttrocks

subashni

Goldie

subashni

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

@radhika and koyal,sometimes we women address husbands by their surname,and sometimes by their proffession.it is our love addressing for him.and here ashutosh is 18 yrs elder than nidhi,and she respect him and love him lot.and they are in same proffession and in the same hospital,so she cant address him by his name.so i don't think she will call him ashutosh any time.
 Alka  what I mean is let her call him DR. asutosh in the hospital but as a wife she must address him with a personal name. this can clearly distinguish her 2 different roles. viz. professional and personal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DULibrajayanti_djparmarA

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
edit 

Edited by koyelbasu - 17 September 2012 at 7:33am

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Originally posted by alkaparmart

Alka  what I mean is let her call him DR. asutosh in the hospital but as a wife she must address him with a personal name. this can clearly distinguish her 2 different roles. viz. professional and personal.
                                                                                                                                                                       they had decided that suniye jee,but sometimes it's become haabiot.and they both can't put distance between personal and professional life in any way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnikoyelbasu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top