Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for opening this thread Dew-Drop...really appreciate it...

one thought struck me after reading about the Ashu kidnap and fight with Bajrangbali...am now a bit scared to voice it out...

i read that Nidhi goes and hugs an unconscious Ashu...why was he unconscious? is he going to have a head injury and wake up with an amnesia where he can't remember anything except 12 saal dosti?? 

what if thats the track the new writers want to take??  afraid emoticon 

Edited by turags - 17 September 2012 at 1:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

one thought struck me after reading about the Ashu kidnap and fight with Bajrangbali...am now a bit scared to voice it out...

i read that Nidhi goes and hugs an unconscious Ashu...why was he unconscious? is he going to have a head injury and wake up with an amnesia where he can't remember anything except 12 saal dosti?? 

Ha ha... now you are thinking like a hindi daily soap writer... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanktlk

Ha ha... now you are thinking like a hindi daily soap writer... ROFL

Oye Divya, jab se writer change ka news aaya hain...tab se sirf aise hi khayaal aate hain!! D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fanktlkvidyasabde

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged

I wouldn't mind a memory lapse...so she can woo him all over again...I want to see the process of falling in love again...I mean they can live together..and he is told she is his wife...but he is unable to remember their shared past!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shah1485subashnifanktlkSuvika.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

I wouldn't mind a memory lapse...so she can woo him all over again...I want to see the process of falling in love again...I mean they can live together..and he is told she is his wife...but he is unable to remember their shared past!

Saw the similar thing in SGP and Geet ...Smile

Sujatha.raottrocks

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Saw the similar thing in SGP and Geet ...Smile

True Tanu...the reason why I am saying I wouldn't mind seeing it is because the process of falling in love was so unsatisfactory the first time round...and Sharad and krithika should be able to kill it with their awesome chemistry ...so you see, I have vested interests LOL

But I doubt if something like this will happen...it may not be in sync with the show's treatment hitherto!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaKrrish4Youjayanti_dj

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thanks, shabnam ji aka mod ji, for this thread.. @Turags,tanu ji & sujata : I dnt think memory lapse with ashu's character can happen bcoz Sony's one week old new show main theme is memory loss Of leads.. Dnt think sony will take such call.. Bt we can expect the unexpected track after kidnap drama as new writers are board..

Armu4evasubashni

subashni

Goldie

subashni

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Exactly my wish. Would not mind memory loss including 12/13 saal dosti. Would like to watch them fall in love again.

fanktlkjayanti_dj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top