Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Most of us have stopped watching it so, so, so boring not worth wasting your sleep over. Also looks like inspiration for OS&FFs os dying since we hardily see them also with the festive season who wants to see the crap they are doling out
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Since the decision makers have a penchant for coming up with outrageous tracks, I would like to see a track where a battered woman seeks shelter in MM...Ashu's heart melts at her plight ...for the convenience of the writers, some dialogues can be borrowed from Mallu track... Ashu treats the woman really well...and decides to shelter all homeless people...soon refugees start pouring in from all parts of the world..Africa, latin America and Myanmar. 

Ashu become a world icon..he is awarded with nobel prize...he becomes the male equivalent of mother teresa...questions about him are asked in GK exams..soon kids know about his good work and every kid who has been spanked by his parent seeks shelter in MM...

And the world becomes a happier place to live in ðŸ¤¢
bc123456 thumbnail
I think we can suggest it to kpji after all if he can give us this painful khushi surely he can make ashutosh an iconic figure , maybe Lucknow can have is statue instead of the innumerable ones of Mayawati, and we all can cry our duhkras under it
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bc123456

I think we can suggest it to kpji after all if he can give us this painful khushi surely he can make ashutosh an iconic figure , maybe Lucknow can have is statue instead of the innumerable ones of Mayawati, and we all can cry our duhkras under it

KP meherbaan toh gadha pehalwan😆
bc123456 thumbnail
Am really bored ktlk was the only serial I watched , can't see the aaas bahu dramas , all the new channels ate painful get 4 characters who keep arguing endlessly and the anchor getting more high pitched and exicited , ktlk was sweet , soothing beautiful love story but now it a story of a brat with 2 adults thrown who run circles around the brat and one eternally weeping , please ashu we are not short of water so don't bhao that Ganga kripa kejaya hum per
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know nobody is happy with khushi track but please keep commenting on Sk.KK & others profile as their ranks are going down
swathimanjula69 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems this will surely unwind the wounds created by dr.ashutosh during dr.mallika's stay at their (AshNi) house. Kushi's granny will be coming to stay with them along with kushi.So naturally the law will protect the good intention of AshNi.During their stay the old woman will notice the life style of AshNi. Like DB she will advice dr.Nidhi to plan for a child. Then nidhi will tell the old lady the fuel behind her becoming a good doctor. the times which she been insulted by both her husband & her friend. The reason why she's neglecting Ashutosh that soon after marriage instead of giving importance to his newly married bride he kept on servicing his friend all nights to make her feel dry&barren. I think all this will be overheard by dr.ashutosh and then he will realise he's paying for the mistakes he has done on behalf of his untrusted friend. Dr.midhi will take initiative to put kushi in good school. Dr.Ashutosh will put both kushi&her granny to jeevan sandhya. he will deposit money as well in a trust's name for kushi's future.When dr.nidhi comes home dr.ashutosh will tell her we&our children only enjoy my love&affection no one else. my spare time is only for my family not for any one else.
bc123456 thumbnail
Expecting too much from brainless writers they have a mind block regarding ashni , oraybe their own lives are barren hence can't think of better tracks , feel like kidnapping them and throwing them into the deepest sea so that they may never surface again