Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

KTLK  Suggestions/Frustration Thread

Lately the forum has been flooded with repetitive threads where members have been venting out their frustrations over the treatment of the show & characters ..
Here members can vent out their frustrations & even give suggestions to CVs with regards to the Show/Actors/Characters/TRPs/Storyline/Writers and anything related ..

• Refrain 4rm Chatting & Spamming here.. this thread is only 4 criticism & so stick to that only instead of starting any personal talks or other random things .. Any such posts made found would be trashed ..

• Bashing and making Personal attacks against any Actor/Actress /Writers/CVs/Members wont be tolerated ..Healthy criticism would be appreciated ..

• Everyone has the right to voice their opinions in this forum. As long as the comment doesn't border on bashing  - i.e. insulting an actor's appearance or being harshly rude about a character without due reason - people are entitled to have opinions different than our own. Just because someone voices their dislike for some aspect of the show/character doesn't mean they can be accused of "spreading negativity".. It just means that they have a different perspective - one that makes for an interesting discussion.. So I urge everyone to keep an open mind and be accommodating of differing opinions..
  • Do Not Quote more than 3 posts ..

Any new thread made by members regarding these issues would be merged here or closed down ..

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2000ruchita89swathimanjula69shah1485sharma.shivaniMercuryVenusmyerashalini.malik72SonniArmu4evaTemptations.SHIKHA19subashniSSA777vidyasabdevyomankoyelbasubusybee..SG200lee_AshniLibraSujatha.raoaru29wavesMehek25Krrish4Youhkp11debaparna77mudraswathiaardhanrabzonedge..oneOone..jayanti_djSuvika.parmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK Suggestions/Frustrations Thread" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MercuryVenus

MercuryVenus

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Oh! this is a nice opportunity...thank you so much....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saoubusybee..aru29

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

was wondering when we would have this..
thank u DewDrop ji !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasubusybee..aru29parmarA

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thank you Dew-Drop Smile

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 16 September 2012 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thanku Shabnam di as i was thinking same!

Libra

IF-Rockerz

Libra

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Wow, thanks for this wonderful thread.

My biggest grievance is towards Ashutosh's character.  Although, he is much loved by many, including myself, I feel that he has not been shown to regret his mistreatment of his wife, during both the recent Mallika tracks.  Whatever his POV's were regarding the purity of his actions, his treatment and total disregard for his wife's feelings and desires was inexcusable.  I also believe he needs to come to the realization that, no matter how pure and honest his intentions were, when seen from an outside POV, they can be regarded as being questionable.
I would really like to see him repent, truly from the bottom of his heart, where he has a heart to heart talk with Nidhi, where he apologizes for ignoring her, and at the same time instead of getting angry at her,  takes the time and with a whole lot of love and patience, explains his reasonings and POV. I'd like to see him reassure Nidhi of her position in his life.
All we have seen so far are lame one line apologies, or a 30 second scene, where he reflects, repents and apologizes, all at once.  

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

swathimanjula69saoumyerashalini.malik72*Dev.*fanktlkSHIKHA19subashniSSA777bc123456Roza_DUkoyelbasukaks0211hkp11rajanigandha26..oneOone..ttrocks

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I agree wid Libra Anu ji.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saouSSA777koyelbasuLibrarajanigandha26

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Wow, thanks for this wonderful thread.

My biggest grievance is towards Ashutosh's character.  Although, he is much loved by many, including myself, I feel that he has not been shown to regret his mistreatment of his wife, during both the recent Mallika tracks.  Whatever his POV's were regarding the purity of his actions, his treatment and total disregard for his wife's feelings and desires was inexcusable.  I also believe he needs to come to the realization that, no matter how pure and honest his intentions were, when seen from an outside POV, they can be regarded as being questionable.
I would really like to see him repent, truly from the bottom of his heart, where he has a heart to heart talk with Nidhi, where he apologizes for ignoring her, and at the same time instead of getting angry at her,  takes the time and with a whole lot of love and patience, explains his reasonings and POV. I'd like to see him reassure Nidhi of her position in his life.
All we have seen so far are lame one line apologies, or a 30 second scene, where he reflects, repents and apologizes, all at once.  

Anu, very well said.  Hope the new writers give us what you have suggested.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saoukoyelbasurajanigandha26Librattrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top