Page 1
Page   of 134
Page 2 Page 134

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiCandy_jsdipti18slowsun93divyaraghaniammyicycoolnavyanissidrashtiMyAnGeLannbellmaankisimmSweetestPariakhila22051993MeghPiyashiMGRMFFSmansi.tripathiCrystalSayafatema_007kabslocksjayshu17dreamy4everd_soniaKasiKasikingofmegeetsmileDei_GratiaTia-AFreeBirdKINGKHANFANAwari_MaanMehek25harshithaaaaaaa_Jyothi_sanghita0000punam2712Shruthe-Mithuna-zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Tyro_BlackPearl_meena..sweet scorpiosona-rai--Ratna--nahtani88maaniqraRajeevGurtiFanjanu_2006swetha10impoojavermarenjini263BDayGal-11Janlehr.MoNsTeR.MuShI.singh24-AmandaRulz-Neelambari..tamanna1391Sri_Radhagoldenmoon-Orchid-spvdKrishna_Sourav_CookieMonster_drrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG SS-ANGEL OF MY LIFE#1" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

note:Plz add "monachweetie" to ur pm list if u need pm's

No I never let her go..i want her back in my life..she is my angel..ANGEL OF MY LIFE..who changed my life completely…

she entered my life like an angel for which I said no for once…I never thought that I would allow someone to enter mylife rather say hopeless life…I didn't have any hopes with my life which was totally under my parent's control..so I never wanted someone to enter my dark life which was not at all mine..i was just a puppet who has to dance according to my parent's wish..

hmm...mom emotionally black mails me n dad commands on me authoritatively…

and as a result my life was not mine completely…when I turn to see what is my life actually it was completely filled with my dad n mom not to forget their dreams which they wanted to accept as mine…

but thanx to them they are the reason that she is in my life today…this is the biggest favour they did to me till date..

but when she stepped in to my life everything seemed to change…I never knew that I too have spirit to do things on my own,I too have self confidence, I too have guts to face anyone but she brought ME  out from myself.

I some times curse myself when I remember how I asked her  to refuse to marry me..but she never did that n I don't know the reason till today as I never asked her..actually I never asked her anything or let her ask me anything..

I still remember how adamantly she said"I wanna marry u"when I explained her everything which was not at all perfect in sense..my words were clumsy just like my life but I don't know what  she understood in them n how she took me….

Iam really was fool for hurting her..actually it was never my intention but situatins since my child hood made me like that…I always ended up in taking off my frustation on her but she;she never complained instead she tried to console me; bring me out of my frustation ,pain I went through…

Yeah I used to take out my frustation on her but it doesn't mean that iam heartless or rock hearted person..i call myself an emotional fool..i never showed my emotions to anyone not even my mom,I buried them in some corner of my heart n never let others to know what's going in me n what is there in my mind…

I never realised but she had her effect on me..i used to put out everything infront of her unknowingly..even in our first meeting I ended up in saying something which I never thought to do so.i must admit she made some special place in my heart at the very first meeting of ours..her eyes;oh...they have power to melt even a rock…they are so magical at the same time reflects her innocence…

She changed hopeless,failure maan to MAAN SINGH KHURANA..yes my angel  changed everything in my life showed me the taste of life…she is the one who made me to walk a step a head to fulfill my dreams..i never knew MY decision,My wish before her presence in life..all I knew was his/her decision n   I have to do it but she made me realise that I have MY dreams,MY decisions n I have right to lead my life..

She is my mishty wife ,my life….GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA

And today she is not with me and it's again a biggest failure in my life if I let her go…

No I wont let it happen..i want my mishty back..i want my geet back….

Mishty tumhara maan aaraha hai tumhe lene…i smiled at my own saying..omg i just said tumhara maan...

Maan kept driving while he got lost in his past…

I know it's a short prologue but this is what I planned as of now..plzz let me know ur views…your response gives me courage to write more...

p.s:all southindians this is not bommarillu movie story but just a line from it I mean father son relation but it's not exact concept of the movie…

one more thing I'll update this again after completeing my works wanted n pyar ka dard which are near to end…if possible I'll update this too…Big smile

love..

-monaHug

Edited by MonaLovesMaan - 16 September 2012 at 4:29am

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotikushwahakrishna.nehavashithahugayathripriyanksravanthi93YourDarkAngelgeetshuklaCandy_jsjaasz_25slowsun93dhaatchiNeha0896anjyluvangeljyotiashwimaaneetammyicycoollathaaudivyaraghaniminnurajpreetymaaneetshailimgannbellgeet_9713DazlingdivyaPoonamTitzzdmgshreya satishSweetestParitoofan_mailadorableshaitanpayal.gupta177sweet-mishtycutestarzgawjusangelParimishtynishnaljiveekamaanakhila22051993simm_bainsSingMe2Sleeppari1689MeghPiyashiMGRMFFSaksnsree.maneetshabnam22fatema_007CrystalSayamansi.tripathiNH1971shalinisaran89KasiKasikingofmed_soniapiya27jayshu17kabslocksamita5divya22dreamy4everMyInfatuationzshri12geetsmileJeba.RahmanlovesiaCherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39Mehek25nehakapoor7meetturitzy09_AngelSonu_harshithaaaaaaaramaheshAsh1991KINGKHANFANAwari_Maan-Mitu-_Jyothi_punam2712gill123_lehar_impoojavermarenjini263ammu5_BlackPearl_zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sonia.KNsona-rai--Ratna--meena..vrinda22Shruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-nahtani88maaniqrashah10--aarthi--prerna1khwaishfansweet scorpiomonikasethRajeevGurtiFanpop77janu_2006swetha10Desigirls12lehr.MoNsTeR.MuShI.bhanu_rekhagNeelambari..tamanna1391abinash079singh24Sri_Radha-Orchid-goldenmoonKrishna_Souravspvddrrose31

_Jyothi_

IF-Rockerz

_Jyothi_

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
    on new FF darling kiddo... Big smileClap

me first me first... Big smileSmileParty yiiipeee Big smile
Hey kiddo, that was an awesome prologue darling...
truly amazing... kaha se laati ho yaar itne saare concepts...
loved it to the core.
oh oh different maan here, who has no confidence and cant take any decisions on his own, but his angel changed everything...
but what is the reason that geet is not with him now...
yaar kiddo, i am so excited
and you didnt tell that u r starting a new FF...

continue soon yaar..
love u kiddo...Hug

Edited by jyothikrish - 16 September 2012 at 4:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mounika-drrose31

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
lovely concept 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mounika-

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Where is she ..tumne shurru me he mere Maan Geet ko juda kar diya Mona Drling Disapprove..I hate Mona but love this intro darling hop gonna giv shocking theme which we ll read with much interest..loving it dear. Congrats for new work  Hug

-Mounika-

Tia-AFreeBird

IF-Rockerz

Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
wow
yaar
congo on new ss ff jo b hoga..LOLLOLLOLLOL
wow
lv the prologue
its superb
get is his wife n maanu ki vja se she left him n now he is going to get her back
wow
waiting yaar
cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mounika-.MoNsTeR.MuShI.

love2_soma

IF-Sizzlerz

love2_soma

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
omg...bommarullo is my favourite movie...

interesting concept n prologue...

loved it very much...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

-Mounika-

shri12

IF-Dazzler

shri12

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Awesome concept