Writers Corner

You Belong With Me... *New SS* Chapter 3 : Pg 21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 23

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archismita

you belong with me is one of my fav songs.. and i found the prologue quite interesting... do pm me when you updateSmile

Thank you so much!

It's one of my favourite songs too..!! I am glad that you liked the prologue...

would be updating soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilverLining_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Belong With Me... *New SS* Chapter 3 : Pg 21 (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

I'm very intrigued! I hope to read more!!!

Thank you so much!

would be updating soon :)

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged

For the rest, I have replied individually to each one of you!

If anyone of you has any questions regarding this SS, feel free to ask me here or to drop a scrap :)

- Mahak

*A Note Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Edited by ...Mahak... - 17 September 2012 at 5:28am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25...Aashi...MoNaYaRoX_SilverLining_--ANGEL--gopi06preethisFavouriteofall--jiya--KoolsmileMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmonikaseth

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
NOTE:

Hey Friends,

Thanks all for the over-whelming response to an original story. Had it been a fiction, I would have simply been thankful, but it is an original story, not your forte, so I am feeling blessed for this amount of response.

So once again, before I say something else, THANK YOU all SO much.!!

The reason I have been writing this note is : I have sent buddy-requests to all those people who either liked or commented from my sister's id.

I would be sending PMs through her ID only... since my ID is overloaded with friends and I don't want to disturb anyone who doesn't want to be a part of this journey.

So, ...Aashi... it is :)

Thank you so much for your patient hearing.

Love you all :)

- Mahak

*Chapter Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Edited by ...Mahak... - 17 September 2012 at 5:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25twinkle662...Aashi...MoNaYaRoX_SilverLining_gopi06.rumki.Koolsmile--jiya---Anila-preethisFavouriteofallMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmonikasethdumas

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Chapter 1.

As she held the baby close to her bosom, she could no longer hold back her hiccups. There was so much pain in her heart that she wondered if it would burst with pain. It certainly seemed as if nothing was going according to her wish.

Her Prem was dead. The one person she thought that she could with given time, love, was dead. Her fianc was dead. She didn't want to believe. She wanted to open her eyes and realize that it was all just a nightmare. But alas! It was the cold-blooded truth.

But he was paining more badly. She knew that she would have to be the one to console him. But how? How could she console him, when she herself was finding it very hard to cope with this?

As the sound of his baby crying came, it brought her back from her reverie.

'Sshh baby. I am here. I won't let anything happen to you.' She said in a soothing voice. And the baby, as if understanding her language, closed his eyes.

--------------------------------

'Please come back, Pari.' He softly prayed for his wife.

The doctor told him that there was no hope left for his wife. She wasn't able to survive the accident. They had tried their level best, but she had slipped into coma without any hopes of ever coming back.

A single accident had made him loose the two most important people in his life. In a single day, he had lost his everything. His best-friend-cum-brother was dead and his wife was in coma.

And where did this leave him?

Oh yes, in a world where he was left alone. Alone with his child.

For the first time in his life, he felt helpless. This was an entirely new feeling which he didn't cherish at all. His body refused to take up any more, so he simple sat on the nearby bench.

--------------------------------

How was she supposed to take this all? Her Pari Di had slipped into coma, her fianc was dead and her best-friend was in sheer pain.

And what about her? What about what she was feeling?

If only the things hadn't turned out this way, the five of them would have been a very happy family.

She sighed. Some things are not in your control. But this was not the time for moping. It was the time when he needed her. She simple had to be there for him. She had to, even when her heart had shattered into thousand pieces.

With determination in her eyes, she made way towards him.

--------------------------

*After-Note Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
 V

Edited by ...Mahak... - 17 September 2012 at 6:36am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25twinkle662...Aashi...Snowwhite50MoNaYaRoXnutsMoonlight_Anshprerna_agrawalInkpen4877-SharNeela-princessrashidacool_shwetsNirvrithiluvzindagivandana73_SilverLining_Shazziekheya-mayur--ANGEL--gopi06.rumki.preethisFavouriteofall--jiya--HumayraKoolsmile-Anila-hinal_maaneetMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-afsha-monikasethdumas-Ocean.eyes--Priya01

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
After-Note:

So, That's all for today.

Hope you liked the first chapter. This SS is mysterious, with loads of twists and turns, leaps and all. It may seem confusing at first, but with passing time, I hope you will start liking this one :)

These days, whatever songs I tune into... reminds me of this SS, and helps me to write this one. I am not sure how many parts it would acquire, to get completed. But it would not be lengthy or time taking.

And since this one is original SS, I don't have to hold on to something for motivation. The four characters [Two being : Pari, Prem] are figments of my own imagination. So, this SS would not be left incomplete. :)

If you liked this part, kindly leave your valuable comments for me to improve and press the like tab. The new members who have just started reading the story, please press the like tab to enable me to PM you :)

Thank you all.

- Mahak

P.S.- I need someone to help me with the banner. Anyone interested?

*Comment and Like Below* :P

Edited by ...Mahak... - 17 September 2012 at 6:40am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25twinkle662...Aashi...Snowwhite50milhanMoNaYaRoXnutsMoonlight_Anshluvzindagivandana73_SilverLining_--ANGEL--gopi06.rumki.preethisFavouriteofall--jiya--Koolsmile-Anila-dreamyjenniceHumayra-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmonikasethdumas-Ocean.eyes--Priya01

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
awesome part...
.really mysterious start...
.curious to know more...
.plz update soon...
thanx 4 the pm

FragranceOfLove

Moonlight_Ansh

Moonlight_Ansh

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hey... It's sounds gr8t, amazing and mysterious already wondering how UV and M gonna get together. thanx 4 pm. Update soon

Edited by Udaykideewani - 17 September 2012 at 7:24am

FragranceOfLove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top