Writers Corner

You Belong With Me... *New SS* Chapter 3 : Pg 21 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 23

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

For the rest, I have replied individually to each one of you!

If anyone of you has any questions regarding this SS, feel free to ask me here or to drop a scrap :)

- Mahak

*A note Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Edited by FragranceOfLove - 29 October 2012 at 7:03am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXgopi06--ANGEL--_SilverLining_KoolsmileHumayra--jiya--preethis-Anila-monikaseth-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Priya01dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Belong With Me... *New SS* Chapter 3 : Pg 21 (Page 21)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
NOTE:

Hey Friends,

Thanks all for the over-whelming response to an original story.

So once again, before I say something else, THANK YOU all SO much.!!

The reason I have been writing this note is :

#) One of my reader pointed out that since it's an original story, the name "Maan" is making it quiet difficult for her to imagine a character. I hadn't given it a thought when I started writing this story. That name, just... fit. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to all of you. Truly sorry. I think that if I change it now, you all will be confused. So bear with me in this please :) But if anyone else too has an objection with the name "Maan" for this story, do tell me. I will go back and change it. Somehow.

#) I have been lately, very irregular with my updates. Forgive me for that. It's just that managing my graduation and writing, is not an easy task. Especially when you have opted for "English Honours" :P Assignments keep piling up on my desk, tests come up, stupid theories and dates make my life a living hell. Even I go less on FB now-a-days. Also, in a few days, my end-terms would be coming up. In November, I would simply disappear somehow. So, advance mein sorry!! I am truly sorry, but studies are a must! :/

I have sent buddy-requests to all those people who either liked or commented from my sister's ID. I would be sending PMs through her ID only... since my ID is overloaded with friends and I don't want to disturb anyone who doesn't want to be a part of this journey.

In the meanwhile, can you please go through this story written by my kid sister, comment on it and encourage her?

Link to her story : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3261102

I would be very grateful, if you do!

So, ...Aashi... it is :)

Thank you so much for your patient hearing.

Love you all :)

- Mahak

*Chapter Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Edited by FragranceOfLove - 29 October 2012 at 6:59am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ar_Asyafancool_shwets_SilverLining_gopi06KoolsmileHumayra-Anila-preethisFavouriteofall-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanmonikaseth-Priya01

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Chapter 3.

He stood there outside her room. What an idiot he had been. How could he have neglected her health. Maitri was in a very fragile condition. How could he put her through his!

As the doctor came out of her cabin, he braced himself against the scornful gaze of his friend.

Dr. Abhi said, "Maan, what the hell have you said to her?"

Maan was quiet. How could he possibly explain his condition? His only excuse lay in the fact that he was not in the right frame of mind! But he knew that Abhi wouldn't have any of it. Abhi was his brother-in-law. Even though Abhi was playing the role of a doctor here, Abhi was foremost Pari and Maitri's brother.

Abhi looked at Maan for possible explanation. Deep down, he knew that Maan was not entirely at fault. Hell, even he was falling apart. To have lost one of his sister and see the other one in this condition, could take the toll on anyone's frame of mind. Abhi knew that he shouldn't blame Maan, but yet he couldn't help it.

Hesitantly, Maan asked Abhi, "How is Maitri?"

Dr. Abhi sarcastically said, "Oh. She is exactly the way you have left her."

Silently, Maan pleaded with Abhi to understand him. And being family, how could Abhi not understand Maan? Abhi knew exactly what Maan was going through.

Taking a deep breath, Dr. Abhi said, "Maan, as difficult it is for me to say, I don't want you to give any false hopes. Maitri is not faring well. First of all, she had recently gone through the operation and then losing Pari is taking a toll on her health. Then whatever you said to her has made her temper high. And knowing Maitri, it is quiet difficult to make to angry. She is always so calm. So whatever you said to her, has affected her severely. She is disturbed mentally, physically and emotionally. And this is not at all a good symptom. She may fall victim to deep depression. And God knows that we don't want that to happen now. We can't afford it. As a doctor, I would say that she needs rest and avoid stress at any cost. But as her brother, I know that right now, all she needs is love. Unconditional love to overcome this situation and be recover from her loss."

Of course, Maan understood this. He knew that Maitri needed love. Hell, if fate hadn't interjected, they all would have been a happy family. Pari would have made everything okay, like always. But since she wasn't there, Maan was lost. How to make someone else happy when you yourself are not happy at all?

Guessing Maan's strain of thought, Abhi interjected and said, "Maan, it's no use crying over the spoilt broth. We have to make use of today. Pari would have wanted you to take hold of yourself."

As this, Maan lost his temper. He took Abhi by his collar.

Maan angrily said, "How DARE you use past tense in case of my Pari? She is not dead! She is alive. She is still breathing! And she is going to come back for us! So, don't you dare say anything or suggest otherwise!"

Abhi removed Maan's hands from his collar and pushed him away.

Abhi said, "Do you think it's easy for me? Do you even realize what I am going through? One of my sister is in near-death state and another one is fighting for her life! And I am simply standing here and watching everything happening. I cannot even do anything. I can't protect them like I promised. I am supposed to be their f'king brother!!"

Abhi's words started echoing inside Maan's mind. Pari was the one in 'near-death state'... so what did Abhi mean by 'another one is fighting for her life'? Maitri was fighting for her life? What the hell was happening?

Maan asked, "Abhi, what the hell do you mean by that? What is wrong with Maitri? She just fainted due to exhaustion, right?"

Abhi knew it was time to tell the truth. He recalled how his sister, Maitri, had taken a pinky-promise from him, not to tell this to anyone, especially Maan. But it was about time that Abhi broke his promise. A little promise wasn't worth losing his other sister too. Besides, Maan deserved to know.

Abhi sat down on the nearby chair. He couldn't handle it any more. He was tired of all this. He was emotionally numb. Maan followed his suit, understanding that Abhi needed calm before he divulged any more details. Maan knew that whatever was coming next, would change his life forever.

Abhi took a deep sigh and said, "Maan, do you remember Pari's condition when she was first admitted in the hospital, as she had her first miscarriage?"

How could Maan have forgotten? It was the first time he had seen his Pari like that. It was the point where everything started...

--------------------------

*After-Note Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
 V

Edited by FragranceOfLove - 05 November 2012 at 8:29am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lets.rewindAr_AsyafanprincessrashidaluvzindagiInkpen4877Shazzie_SilverLining_--ANGEL----jiya--KoolsmileHumayra-Anila-Favouriteofall-afsha-monikaseth-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Priya01dumas

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
After-Note:

[Please read the '
Note' if you haven't already, it's kind of important this time.]

Coming back to this, That's all for today.

Hope you liked the third chapter. :)

Now finally, the story will be revealed.

If you liked this part, kindly leave your valuable comments for me to improve and press the like tab. The new members who have just started reading the story, please press the like tab to enable me to PM you :)

P.S.- My sister has just started writing. She is a kiddo. Can you please comment on her story and encourage her?

Link to her story : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3261102

I would be very grateful, if you do!

Thank you all.

Stay tuned. There is a lot more to come. ;) :)

- Mahak

*Comment and Like Below* :P

Edited by FragranceOfLove - 05 November 2012 at 8:30am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ar_Asyafan_SilverLining_gopi06--ANGEL----jiya--KoolsmileHumayra-Anila-preethisFavouriteofall-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanmonikaseth-afsha--Priya01dumas

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Finally you updated.
Ya,dear we can understand your situation. Yes study is a must. So don't worry and take as much time you need.
The update was superb... Thanks for the pm.

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
relax study comes first the ss can wait take as much time you want awesome update very sad thanksfor the pm

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
loved the chap...awesome as usual!
all the best for ur exams but plz plz plz give us a long update before going on the study-break,
and please never ever think of leaving this story midway, this one needs to be completed at any cost
nywyaz i'll wait for the next update
hope to get an update soon
nd thanx for the pm Smile

gopi06

IF-Dazzler

gopi06

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
awesome updt
waiting to know what happened to maitri
 cont soon
ps:best of luck for your exams
thanks for the pm