Writers Corner

You Belong With Me... *New SS* Chapter 3 : Pg 21 (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 23

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

For the rest, I have replied individually to each one of you!

If anyone of you has any questions regarding this SS, feel free to ask me here or to drop a scrap :)

- Mahak

*A note Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Edited by ...Mahak... - 29 September 2012 at 1:17pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25...Aashi...MoNaYaRoXprerna_agrawalgopi06_SilverLining_Koolsmile--jiya---Anila-preethisFavouriteofall-SupriyaluvsMN-monikasethdumas-Ocean.eyes--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Belong With Me... *New SS* Chapter 3 : Pg 21 (Page 14)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
NOTE:

Hey Friends,

Thanks all for the over-whelming response to an original story.

So once again, before I say something else, THANK YOU all SO much.!!

The reason I have been writing this note is : I have got some of my MN readers back! I am so happy in getting you guys back! I was very upset that I lost all of you after I stopped writing on Mayur.. but when few of you came back to read this.. I can't explain how excited it makes me. Thanks a ton for bearing with me. I will make sure that you like this story!!

Also, I have sent buddy-requests to all those people who either liked or commented from my sister's ID. I would be sending PMs through her ID only... since my ID is overloaded with friends and I don't want to disturb anyone who doesn't want to be a part of this journey.

So, ...Aashi... it is :)

Thank you so much for your patient hearing.

Love you all :)

- Mahak

*Chapter Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25...Aashi...MoNaYaRoXprerna_agrawalgopi06_SilverLining_Koolsmile-Anila---jiya--preethisFavouriteofallMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanmonikasethdumas-Ocean.eyes--Priya01

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2.

He heard the sound of someone coming towards him. He knew that it was her. He could sense her. He knew her way too well. These past months, he had his time bonding with her and understanding her. He even recognized her smell.

He knew that she was coming here to console him for his loss. But he needed no sympathy. He only needed some time alone.

Before she could even mutter a word, he said, 'I don't want to talk about anything now.'

She sighed and said nothing. She knew when he was serious. She understood his underlying tone. She knew him completely. Even though she wanted to talk to him, she knew that he meant what he said. He didn't want to talk. She would have to wait.

As she sat next to him quietly, he looked at her. She looked extremely worn-out and tired. And then he realized something, he was wrong.

He was very wrong to put her through this, especially after just 7 days of her discharge.

Shaking his head ruefully, he said, 'Maitri, look, I am sorry. It's just that everything in these past seven days have changed my entire life. And I have no idea where to go from here. While I know that it's no fault of yours, I still don't want to talk about anything.'

She looked at him. There was un-denying pain in his eyes. But why was he forgetting the fact that the last seven days had changed her life as well? What about her pain?

She said, "Maan, look I know that whatever has happened is painful to say the least. But we can't simply stop our lives. We have to move on from here. It has been a week since Moulik got proper love from you. He is your son. He needs you as much as he needs me."

Maan couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could she even talk about moving on? Was it really that easy to move on from someone you loved more than you could love anyone else? How do you even do that? How could she not understand how much it was paining him?

He said, "Maitri, it's easier said than done. I know that, as a father, I have certain set of responsibilities towards Moulik. But, that doesn't mean that I have to move on in life. Pari will come back to me. She has to come back for us. Until she does, I will wait for her."

She knew this was coming. She had the vague idea that something like this would pop up in his head. How could he, after knowing her so closely, interpret her like this? All she wanted to say was that it was about time when Maan focused on his son.

She took a deep breath to relax herself. God knows how much she needed it.

She said, "Maan, when have I told you to move on from her? You loved Pari Di. So it's obvious that you want to wait for her. But you cannot wait for her for a lifetime. Sometimes, everyone needs to move on in their lives. And while it's soon for you, I am simply asking you to return to your normal routine now. You cannot live in this hospital. It has been a week Maan! Moulik deserves some acknowledgement from you..!! Pari Di would have wanted that."

He simply couldn't get why she was behaving like this. But then, she wasn't suffering like him. While he respected her for trying to console him, she wouldn't understand what it was like for him. He sighed.

He said, "See Maitri, the thing is that it's easier for you to move on. It's never going to be the same for me. I cannot return to my normal routine right now. I am not at all in my correct frame of mind. I cannot because I have lost the two most important people in my life. It's easier for you to say all this because you are not paining like me. Your heart isn't the one that's being broken into pieces. I know you have lost too, but it isn't the same. I am paining a lot more than you can even think."

She felt the rage she hadn't felt in ages. She used to be proud that she doesn't ever become angry. But boy was she wrong! She felt the pure rage pass through her. She just couldn't believe what she was hearing. How dare he? She had composed herself for him but now, she blasted.

She said, "How can you even say such a thing? How can you even think that I am not in pain? Just because I am here to console you don't mean that my heart isn't tearing apart. If you have lost your friend-cum-brother, I have lost my fianc. If you have lost your wife, I have lost my sister! My own flesh and blood! Think what I am going through. How can you even say that your pain is greater than mine? Maan, pain cannot be compared or measured, okay? And on the top of that, my post-pregnancy hormones are creating havoc in my mind. I am an utter mess inside. I am on strong medication since 7 days! Still I am holding on, just for the sake of Moulik and you. I..."

Before she could say more, she faded into the darkness.

As he saw her faint, he realized one thing: He had committed a grave mistake.

--------------------------

*After-Note Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
 V

Edited by ...Mahak... - 29 September 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25...Aashi...Nirvrithiseemamittalkrazy4kashprerna_agrawalluvzindagisparikhgopi06--ANGEL--_SilverLining_-Anila---jiya--preethisFavouriteofallKoolsmileHumayraNorz-afsha--SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Ocean.eyes-dumas

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
After-Note:

So, That's all for today.

Hope you liked the second chapter. Every chapter of this SS is full of twists and turns. This SS is mysterious, with loads of twists and turns, leaps and all. It may seem confusing at first, but with passing time, I hope you will start liking this one :)

I hope that you like the other three characters of this story too :) This story revolves around the three of them... :) I hope you like the selecting of these names.

Personally these three names are closely associated to me. Maitri is one name that I used earlier as my pen name. I use it still when I have to write one-shots that are my real life stories. Moulik is one of my cutest cousin brother's name. He is so cute and young that you will just fall in love with him. And Maan. Well, Gurmeet was one of the few heroes on TV that stole my heart. And him playing the character of Maan is 'Geet' was what made me love him all the more.

So this was about what prompted me to take up these names :) I think it will be an interesting read. Hope you like the flow of the story...!! :)

If you liked this part, kindly leave your valuable comments for me to improve and press the like tab. The new members who have just started reading the story, please press the like tab to enable me to PM you :)

Thank you all.

Stay tuned. There is a lot more to come. :)

- Mahak

P.S.- I need someone to help me with the banner. Anyone interested?

*Comment and Like Below* :P

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25...Aashi...nutsMoonlight_Anshprerna_agrawalsparikhgopi06_SilverLining_Koolsmile-Anila---jiya--JRiapreethisFavouriteofallNorz-afsha-KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Ocean.eyes-dumas-Priya01

...Aashi...

Groupbie

...Aashi...

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
PMing begins ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Hiii...Awesome update...Loved it...Can't wait 4 more...Con soon...Thanks 4 da pm

FragranceOfLove

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it she is right you can't measure grief poor girl maan thinking was so wrong loved how she blasted him thanks for the pm

FragranceOfLove

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Yeaah, I've already started liking this. Continue soon.

FragranceOfLove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top