Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hey Friends,

After a LONG hiatus, I am back with a Short story. I know that I have taken far too long and I have been absent for way too long. I also know that I have left many of my FFs and SS's in the middle only. I don't know.. I no longer feel the urge to write it.

Why am I back? Well, I was listening to the song 'You belong with me' by Taylor Swift, for what seemed like the umpteenth time and this suddenly clicked. I couldn't stop myself from writing this one. I just had to type this one out.

I can't promise anything. I can't promise that you will long updates but I can assure that I would update small parts, every now and then. This story has been bugging me since a long time.

I think I have forgotten how to write. So forgive me for the errors.

List of my previous works and oneshots : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1619125

Hope you will be with me in this journey. :)

- Mahak

Edited by FragranceOfLove - 05 November 2012 at 8:26am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25twinkle662...Aashi...Snowwhite50MoNaYaRoXMoonlight_Ansh_SilverLining_MitwaaRocksprincessrashidasparikhgopi06preethisFavouriteofall--jiya--arrylinethejazzgalKoolsmileSujaLuvsMayur-Anila-HumayraprincessofkesarMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-FanMaria.hinal_maaneet-Priya01-Ocean.eyes-dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "You Belong With Me... *New SS* Chapter 3 : Pg 21" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25...Aashi...Snowwhite50_SilverLining_MoNaYaRoXwhitewitchcool_shwetsgopi06preethisFavouriteofallKoolsmileHumayraSujaLuvsMayur-Anila-princessofkesarMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmonikaseth-Priya01

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Concept

Basically, it deals with Time being the ultimate healer, love being ever-lasting, past shadows being haunting... and moving on. It tells you how sometimes, 'moving on' is the only thing you can do. Its about learning how to seek happiness from moments from your life. It's about learning how to be happy again.

----------------------

Note : PMs to those who comment or LIKE... coz half of the times, I am not updating becoz of the long list of buddies. So this time, I would be only sending PMs to those who are interested. :)

*Continued Below*
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Edited by ...Mahak... - 16 September 2012 at 4:01am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsjaasz_25Ms.ShySnowwhite50twinkle662...Aashi...MitwaaRocks_SilverLining_milhanMoonlight_AnshMoNaYaRoXprerna_agrawalluvzindagicool_shwetsC_O_O_Lgopi06ShazziesparikhpreethisFavouriteofall..Ankita..HumayradreamyjenniceKoolsmile-Anila-.rumki.SujaLuvsMayur--jiya--hinal_maaneetMaria.KaSh-Maneet-FanMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--afsha-Norzmonikasethdumas-Ocean.eyes--Priya01

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Prologue

As he looked at the amount of wires attached to her fragile body, he felt a stab of pain piercing his heart. He couldn't get it. Why would God do this to him? How could God be so cruel to him.

If anything happened to her, he would surely die. Surely, one can't live without his soul. And his wife was definitely his soul. She didn't deserve to be in so much pain. She didn't belong to the hospital bed. She belonged with him.

---------------------------

As she held his baby in her hands, she felt salty tears trickled down her cheeks. How could this have happened? In a matter of seconds, she was on the verge of losing two people that she loved the most in this world.

'No', she said, 'they will have to make it back.'

She knew that she didn't belong here. This wasn't her place to hold the baby for the first time. It was his right. But suddenly, she felt as if she belonged here.

------------------------

Hey Friends! So, how do you find it? Interesting? Does it make you intrigued? I tried my best to make it as interesting as possible.

This concept has been bothering me since a while. And when I heard the song again, I simply decided to write it down.

Please leave your valuable comments this time. I am in utter need of them. I haven't written for a while and I am not sure if I am doing this correctly.

Don't forget to press the like tab and leave your inputs. :)

- Mahak

Edited by ...Mahak... - 16 September 2012 at 3:09am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25coolhappygirls...Aashi...Snowwhite50twinkle662MitwaaRocks_SilverLining_milhanStupidcupid1234MoNaYaRoXnutsnina282Moonlight_AnshInkpen4877-SharNeela-krazy4kashprerna_agrawalMysticAuraC_O_O_LpremanaNirvrithicool_shwetsluvzindagikheya-mayur--ANGEL--gopi06sparikhpreethis.rumki.Favouriteofall--jiya--SujaLuvsMayur-Nia-Koolsmile-Anila-..Ankita..HumayraMaria.hinal_maaneetMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-KaSh-Maneet-Fanmithsi_22-afsha-NorzmonikasethMysticRiverdumas-Ocean.eyes--Priya01

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
wowww very interesting... i would like to read more so pm me when u update... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksFavouriteofallFragranceOfLove

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethis

wowww very interesting... i would like to read more so pm me when u update... 

Thank you so much Preeti :) I am so glad that you liked it... :)

Yeah sure! I would surely PM you when I update next :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethis

vandana73

Goldie

vandana73

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nice will wait for the story to unfold

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

arhi-raizada

Goldie

arhi-raizada