Arjun

wht's ur predict???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

purecure

IF-Rockerz

purecure

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
who will be pathan(shown in precap yest.)...??? n what he must hav said to arjun so that he became aag-baboola type(uncontrollable n angry)????

whats ur guess/prediction regarding it...comment comment comment!!!!!!...(serious or funny anything bt b4 it is on our tv screens)

Edited by purecure - 16 September 2012 at 12:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_-Raichu-Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wht's ur predict???" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
isn't he the one with that tooti taang?LOL or fake leg? the one who was there in the very first case..Confused
i think he must have said something about Roshni or that Arjun's wife was murdered or something.. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123chunkysonypurecure-Raichu-meghasingh

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
maybe he said something about Roshni or Sikander...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123chunkysony_mahi_purecure-Raichu-

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Pathan lala is the criminal who was doing women trafficking in the first episode !! I think Pathan Lala knows something about Roshni's murder !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysony_mahi_Arieltabipurecure

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I think EFT presented pathan in the court,he might be set free without any charges by court false evidence..he might abused arjun's wife or EFT or arjun..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_puvinipurecure

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

I think EFT presented pathan in the court,he might be set free without any charges by court false evidence..he might abused arjun's wife or EFT or arjun..
I don't think that Arjun will get infuriated to such intensity as he was shown if anyone ever said anything about either ETF or Arjun..Geek it must be Roshni.. We all know that Arjun is with ETF only because of Sikandar.. I dont think that he would pay any heed to anyone if they say anything to him.. he doesn't really care you know.. pathar dil LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purecureTina2603

freya2

freya2

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
He probably said something about Roshni..Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purecure

purecure

IF-Rockerz

purecure

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

jis thapad (slap) aur jis anger ka intezaar tha wo tho aaya hi nahii...Unhappybohhot na insaafi hai ...Ermm

hwevr, we ol will b waiting for sat to c complete caseThumbs Up...bt anyhw dat's confirmed dat pathan said abt roshni as most of u s predicted n as dey show in coming up dat...
pathan says:"tum hero to ho lekin jab sikandar ke log teri biwi ko mar rahe the...tab tu usse nahii bacchaa paya..."
n while ol dis arjun cliching his fist tightAngryUnhappyCry...n thn finally
arjun:"paathaaannn..." n thn blood out of his mouth...Dancing Cry Clap

and aftr dat olso we know as dey hsow in sat precap dat hw rathore n shree tries to control him...rathore:"apne gusse ko control karo...hum court ke bahar hai..."Day Dreaming

bt anyhw, we can keep on predicting...!!!
n yea...who cld b d killer???...i know ol d characters r not discovered bt if the killer is from d discovered or shown one's...as K.P.Chawla was shown in starting of d case only n he was the culprit...so  thn whom do u think is d killer in dis case if .dey r from d known chars ??? Ermmwhich are:
1. kittu (kaplesh fiance)
2. pammi(kittu's mom)
3. chontu(not sure) (the office chaprasi)
4.maghav(kaplesh's servant)
5.the person whom dey went to court to find (i dunno d name)
6.pathaan

(i guess dese r only d names n characters shoen till now...i hope i didn't miss any1)

Edited by purecure - 17 September 2012 at 12:02am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.