Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ashu re I was about to post this..Thanks for posting it..Lert me post the content of Sush for reference ๐Ÿ˜Š:
7. Scream (1996)

When a spree of high school murders occur suddenly, Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) suspects boyfriend Billy Loomis (Skeet Ulrich) to be the killer, but her suspicions divert onto her father when Billy is taken into police custody following her complaint, and the murders continue. The killer disguises himself with the mask of a 'ghost face' and torments his victims by calling them on the phone and quizzing them of past horror movies, and bargains the life of loved ones if answered incorrectly. This movie was a pleasant blend of satire and comedy alongside being partially based on the real-life Gainesville murders committed by Daniel Rolling. Scream began a whole new era of post-modern teen slasher movies, and is currently the highest-grossing slasher movie in the United States. It seems this movie let audiences enjoy the more classic conventions of horror on a whole new level, while uncovering the mystery of the actual killer and a clever twist of the victims having knowledge of the do's and don't's that belong in this genre. Others could literally 'scream' at the gore and brutality that Wes Craven was brave enough to display - and also buy! Movies containing high content of gore were initially hard to sell at the time, but this genre took a turn for the best when known actors such as Drew Barrymore opted to star in the movie by request, and let audiences enjoy a scary movie with recognizable faces, which was usually uncommon in the horror genre back then.

"What's your favourite cast for this movie?" The choice of stars became slightly difficult with this one, as stars with younger and more fresher looks are in demand. However, we'd rather not stick to the usual suspects with the typical chocolate boy looks and bring to the table a cast more significantly interesting. For Sidney Prescott, we have Parineeti Chopra who could create the student with a boyfriend she'd hate to suspect in the form of TV's own Sushant Singh Rajput as Billy Loomis. We all know this young star in his early rising will bring tremors across our screens to see him play the young kid looking for revenge from everyone that indirectly ruined his life - now wouldn't that be a new dimensional side for our small screen hero! And finally, for Billy's accomplice Stu Macher (Matthew Lillard), we figured Prateik Babbar would be the perfect star to play the guy with a useless motive of 'peer pressure'. How's that for a new star-cast with recognizable faces?!

Sushi is going places for sure..wow wow wow ๐Ÿ‘..Sush as Billy loomis - wow ..what a compliment !!! And this man's movie is not even out yet..Good to see talent of this man ispreading across the globe!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
if ko sushant yaad agaya kya
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys do comment on the article also. I know its of no use commenting there as the buzz points of the article will not be added. But being a Sushant fan we should comment there.Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Ashu .Good to see Sush being talked about so much these days ..
Will comment definitely .I get scared  of so much blood and gore films , only watched scream for 10 minutes but still will comment .
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much Ashu.
I left my comments as soon as I read the part about Sushant.
I feel so prud of him. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think we sushant fan only think of our hero as bollywood star and we dont need to care he is appreciated as manav or not bc he got so many award for manav๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘its great acknowledgement ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผnow only he will b superstar of bollywood,we proud of our sushant.inshallah he will do lots of good film of best directors.so dont worry guys ,we dont need to compare him with any other actor of TV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poas

i think we sushant fan only think of our hero as bollywood star and we dont need to care he is appreciated as manav or not bc he got so many award for manav๐Ÿ‘its great acknowledgement ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผnow only he will b superstar of bollywood,we proud of our sushant.inshallah he will do lots of good film of best directors.so dont worry guys ,we dont need to compare him with any other actor of TV๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SushantTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ashu๐Ÿค—
Timepassss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi all      posting just to get this art on earlier pg      had liked him  to be talked   about  this way