Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Goood morning Friends

i want to share this with u first...u all won't believe that...

yesterday after reading Ariya ss: Adhurisi dua (mohabbatgirl) and Ariya : pain in your eyes (mjhtfan_mahima) i went to sleep and i had a dream of Ariya Day Dreaming

i know that u will think that i'm just kidding but its not lie i really had a dream of both of them

i saw Riya is standing front of the mirror in her wedding red color dress with all her jewellery  only the dupatta is remain suddenly wind come from her room balcony and her dupatta fly's she took her dupatta and go near the balcony and suddenly she saws Arjun front of her, he is telling her 

mein ye shadi kisibhi halat mein hone nahi dunga ...Mrs Rawte

and suddenly my alarm rings i just woke from my dream Angry

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 15 September 2012 at 10:31pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

arunavelkennedyskapu80sakuno1swetharavi-aliyah-laxmipriyagayatriattack_007Aqua_marinekgmu_mahi_Fantasia_junkiefunkylicious-Raichu-prava55663meghasinghTina2603pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG i'm going mad for Ariya" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Well I have gone mad for ARJUN. Thursday night I slept at 1.30 AM, as I have to do some assignments, and at about 3.00 am i woke up and shouts arjun...Blushing Mom dad rushed to my bedroom and asked what happened... i had to make a false story that i had a dream and in that dream arjun was falling so i shouted his name...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arunavelkennedylaxmipriyaattack_007_mahi_funkyliciouskaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
so they lough at u or shout at u 

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
they laughed at me... but i's embarssed, they suggested that i shouldn't watch arjunShocked otherwise i'll go mad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

funkyliciouskaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

they laughed at me... but i's embarssed, they suggested that i shouldn't watch arjunShocked otherwise i'll go mad.

i think they know that this will not happen any how...but stills its their duty to sayTongue

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

i think they know that this will not happen any how...but stills its their duty to sayTongue

Yeah... but my brother said the truth ... i'm in love..and yeah it's true but can't help it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Yeah... but my brother said the truth ... i'm in love..and yeah it's true but can't help it.

hmmm nice all the best

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
awww

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.