Article - Stars ga ga over Barfi - Aamir

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Rival site

Aamir Ali is also totally fida over by the film. "After Three Idiots, if any film has impressed me is this one. I feel that the real hero of Barfi is the director, Anurag Basu, who has stolen the show.The film is perfect in all departments i.e. superb acting, great music, excellent screen play and cinematography.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gal.angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article - Stars ga ga over Barfi - Aamir" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
TFS...even i want to see BarFii

Armu4eva

deman

deman

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.