CID

Episodes are nice when CID turned bi-weekly (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Case was goodThumbs Up The girl is from a previous Children's case they did i Think its something called Cid ke ( something 4got ) Baal Mazdoori ke Jung I think its the same girl.Confused The last scene where Abhijeet put his arm around the girl kinda reminded me of Nanhi Gavah in 2009.Embarrassed
A major loophole was why did the girl hang herself from the top of the flat maybe for attetion?Tongue
It was better than the officer centric epiodes we had during tri-weekly with poor investigation, ( NOM )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episodes are nice when CID turned bi-weekly (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masterfuz786

Case was goodThumbs Up The girl is from a previous Children's case they did i Think its something called Cid ke ( something 4got ) Baal Mazdoori ke Jung I think its the same girl.Confused The last scene where Abhijeet put his arm around the girl kinda reminded me of Nanhi Gavah in 2009.Embarrassed
A major loophole was why did the girl hang herself from the top of the flat maybe for attetion?Tongue
It was better than the officer centric epiodes we had during tri-weekly with poor investigation, ( NOM )
it's CID KI JUNG BALMAJDURI K SANG Smile
n nope she was not in that epi she is another 1 Tongue

LOLLOL i don't think so...Wink

smilebcz4yn

Goldie

smilebcz4yn

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gabriella

it's CID KI JUNG BALMAJDURI K SANG Smile
n nope she was not in that epi she is another 1 Tongue

LOLLOL i don't think so...Wink
xD thanks i thought it was her, oh well my bad. @black I think its so stupid that a girl is hanging for dear life and theres people down her just pointing like WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ( soz caps ) They could have gone up broke the door and saved her.

.YaJuShI.

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

xD thanks i thought it was her, oh well my bad. @black I think its so stupid that a girl is hanging for dear life and theres people down her just pointing like WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ( soz caps ) They could have gone up broke the door and saved her.

xactly yaar LOL
ye hmesha hota h...discussion n gossiping is more imp dan saving a life Angry

ashly_ansalam

ashly_ansalam

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Episodes will be more good if they make single episodes per week

phaneeswar

phaneeswar

phaneeswar

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashly_ansalam

Episodes will be more good if they make single episodes per week
that will still remain a dream...bi-weekly concept is okay as far as concerned...we must appreciate CID team for making CID bi-weekly once again...

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Agreed;)

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
actually the matter is that for tri-weekly they had to do the brain exercise on a large scale 
but bi-weekly have reduced their effort and have spare some time for them
so yes the epi's will be more sensible and with less of loopholes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top