Episodes are nice when CID turned bi-weekly

Posted: 11 years ago
CID episodes are nice and far better when they turned bi-weekly once again...we are witnessing some better episodes compared to past...but I still feel climax/finishing part can be much better...
200% agree.  Friday's episode whole concept was brilliant but the ending could have been better and i liked how abhi sir never said what was going to happen to the criminal'sπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by masterfuz786

200% agree.  Friday's episode whole concept was brilliant but the ending could have been better and i liked how abhi sir never said what was going to happen to the criminal'sπŸ˜‰

yeah...me 2 luv dat thing 
@gabriella me too. normally at the end of the episode ACP sir or DUO always say  "Tumhe to fansi ho gey😑." Or  "Shayd court tumhe sare umar jail mein rake" something like that (sorry for mistakes)  Whilst on friday's episode the girl ask's "Enke kya hoga" And then Abhi sir just giving that look and end of episode!πŸ˜›

@gabriella me too. normally at the end of the episode ACP sir or DUO always say  "Tumhe to fansi ho gey😑." Or  "Shayd court tumhe sare umar jail mein rake" something like that (sorry for mistakes)  Whilst on friday's episode the girl ask's "Enke kya hoga" And then Abhi sir just giving that look and end of episode!πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah.. u r ryt dey use to end deir epi like dat only bt on friday abhi sir's luk killd me β˜ΊοΈ
god!!!!!! i was really happy after watchng last scene πŸ˜ƒ
overall the case was okay okay πŸ˜³
Case was goodπŸ‘πŸΌ The girl is from a previous Children's case they did i Think its something called Cid ke ( something 4got ) Baal Mazdoori ke Jung I think its the same girl.πŸ˜• The last scene where Abhijeet put his arm around the girl kinda reminded me of Nanhi Gavah in 2009.😳
A major loophole was why did the girl hang herself from the top of the flat maybe for attetion?πŸ˜›
It was better than the officer centric epiodes we had during tri-weekly with poor investigation, ( NOM )

Case was goodπŸ‘πŸΌ The girl is from a previous Children's case they did i Think its something called Cid ke ( something 4got ) Baal Mazdoori ke Jung I think its the same girl.πŸ˜• The last scene where Abhijeet put his arm around the girl kinda reminded me of Nanhi Gavah in 2009.😳
A major loophole was why did the girl hang herself from the top of the flat maybe for attetion?πŸ˜›
It was better than the officer centric epiodes we had during tri-weekly with poor investigation, ( NOM )
it's CID KI JUNG BALMAJDURI K SANG πŸ˜Š
n nope she was not in that epi she is another 1 πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i don't think so...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Gabriella

it's CID KI JUNG BALMAJDURI K SANG πŸ˜Š
n nope she was not in that epi she is another 1 πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i don't think so...πŸ˜‰
xD thanks i thought it was her, oh well my bad. @black I think its so stupid that a girl is hanging for dear life and theres people down her just pointing like WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ( soz caps ) They could have gone up broke the door and saved her.

xD thanks i thought it was her, oh well my bad. @black I think its so stupid that a girl is hanging for dear life and theres people down her just pointing like WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ( soz caps ) They could have gone up broke the door and saved her.

xactly yaar πŸ˜†
ye hmesha hota h...discussion n gossiping is more imp dan saving a life πŸ˜‘