Fan Fictions

ARSHI-ff: impossible love made possible (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 60

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
waiting continue soon please awesome ff

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI-ff: impossible love made possible (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poojaraizada

poojaraizada

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Part 5

If she opened her eyes she knew she would regret it for the rest of her life. At the next instant she felt him an inch away from her. His hot body was pressing against hers and his hand was moving to her side. Her chest was heaving at a rapid speed, scared of his next move.

Arnav could feel her heartbeat through his own. It was as if they were beating for each other. He gazed at her closed eyes for a while, then gradually his eyes fell on her full plump lips. He knew if he moved closer to her nothing would stop him from devouring her. "Nothing will happen if I just peck her on her lip" he thought. As he moved closer to her he could get a fresh citrus smell from her hair. He could feel himself getting intoxicated just from the smell of her.

She felt his gaze burn her, it send ripples through her body. Her throat and lips felt dry as if it was winter and not summer. Khushi slowly opened her eyes only to be eye locked with a gorgeous set of eyes in front of her. She managed to gather up the courage to speak.

Khushi- Arnav?
Arnav- Hmmm?
Khushi stammered- Kya... Huh... W..what are you doing?
Arnav- Shhh! Khushi just relax! I'm not going to eat u up.

Arnav saw a blush start to form on her rosy creamy cheeks. He leaned forward to give her cheeks a peck and saw her close her eyes. "Oh hell! What am I doing? Did I actually allow my male weakness take over? How can I forget that I can't stand the sight of this girl" he thought. He grabbed her seat belt and strapped it across her securely. He moved away and slammed the door shut not missing her shocked face.

She saw him furiously open his door and get in. They drove in silence until Khushi could not handle it anymore.

Khushi in a very low voice- Arnav? Are you okay?
Arnav stayed silent and did not even look towards her.
Khushi- Arnav listen, Whatever happened was a mistake, just forget it and move on.
Arnav slammed his brakes and khushi fell foward breaking her bangles.
Without even glancing her way Arnav said "Get out"
Khushi was just too shocked to say anything. She just nodded and got of the car and said " By the way Arnav, you are the one forced me into your car. So if you want to get angry at someone then get angry at yourself, not me."
Arnav just sped of leaving her in the middle of the road.

At college

Khushi- Romeo and Juliet
Kiran- Yes! Exciting right? Every year we have a shakespeare theme so this year its eternal love. Khushi- That's wonderful.
Kiran- yes! So auditions are today after school. We'll go together okay?
Khushi- Okay! Now let's go to class.

Lavanya- As usual ASR you will get the main lead as Romeo. I just I get Juliet it would be so perfect. Right?
Arnav was lost in his own world." I wonder if she got to college safely, I can't see her anywhere."
Lavanya shook him- ASR? Are you listening to me?
Arnav- Ha? I have to go. Got class now.

Later in the day at the Auditions

Kiran- "Wow Khushi! You stunned everyone with your performance. I'm so glad you got chosen as Juliet. Hmmm but I wonder who's going to be your Romeo?" Kiran said nudging her.
Khushi just smiled and started for home. She was not really interested in all this but she auditioned since Kiran begged. Least did she know she would bag the role of the lead role Juliet.

Arnav saw Lavanya walk towards him with a furious look on her face. He did not want to talk her now, hell not just her anyone for that matter. He was still thinking about morning's incident. Why can't I see her anywhere? Did she get to college safely? Arnav thought while his eyes searched for her.

Lavanya-" ASR you don't need to play Romeo's part anymore since I didn't get the role. That b****! This was suppose to be my role but she stole it."

Arnav was not even interested in this stupid role. He might just turn it down. He does not want to play Romeo or anyone one else. Arnav left Lavanya standing there alone and walked toward the Drama class.

Teacher- "Ahh! Arnav! Or should I say Romeo! What can I do for you?"

Arnav- "Sir, I'm sorry but I'm turning the role down. Please find another person to play Romeo."

Teacher- "Why? I mean you were so good. You stunned everyone today. You had passion and fire in your eyes when u delivered the dialogues. Don't be stupid! You are the right person."
Arnav- "No sir, I'm sorry but that's my final decision."

Arnav left the room and started towards his car. He got in and drove of. His mind was flooded with questions. "Where was she today? Is she safe? Oh god! I'm going to explode! I have to see her or else I'm going to go crazy"

Just then he saw her walking on the pavement. She seemed lost in her own world again. He was so furious at her. He slammed the brakes and switched the car off.

Khushi felt a powerful breeze hit her. She knows she only feels this when he is around. "Arey Devi Maiyya! Why does it happen? You must be..." Her words were cut short when she felt a strong hand grab her arm and spin her around. She looked at him stunned, "Arnav? What are you...?"

Arnav- "Shut up! Just SHuT The Hell Up! Where the hell have you been today? Do you know how frantic I was? I searched everywhere for you and here you are not even bothered."
Khushi- "Why should you care? Who the hell do you think you are?"
Arnav- "Don't talk to me like that Khushi!"
Khushi- "Oh right! I forgot! You are god, you can speak however you want to people but no one can talk to you like that. Well you know what that's different with me. I'm not scared of anyone! Understand. MR Raizada?"

Khushi turned to walk away when he grabbed her again, this time inflicting pain on both her arms.

Arnav- "I also forgot that you have the mentality of a middle class girl. How can I expect you to know about respect? You have a very sharp tongue considering the position of your status."

Khushi felt hot tears sting her eyes and threatened to burst out. She remembered what her jiji said yesterday to her " You are my fighter Khushi"

Khushi- "Well Mr Raizada! According to you we middle class people are nothing without money, but we have something that even if you have all riches in world you still cannot buy."

Arnav looked at her stunned, waiting to her what she meant.

Khushi- "I don't think you have heard of it but I will tell you. She told him pointing to the position of his heart on his chest, its called a Heart.. The difference between yours and mine is that my heart pumps blood whereas yours has a thick wall of ice covering it. That's why you will always be cold and stone hearted."

Arna felt his temper rise, his temples were throbbing so badly. Before he could say anything she turned and walked away.

Arnav screamed- "Khushi!!!!"

She ignored him and just carried on walking. He turned towards his car and sped of. He was driving very recklessly. In his state of mind he managed to reach home safely.

Khushi felt an exciting feeling build up. She couldn't believe she had shut the "so called" Great Arnav Singh Raizada. She walked into her house and saw her Buaji cleaning vegetables. She creeped behind her slowly and went close to her ears and screamed..

Khushi- "BUAJI"

Buaji screamed and fell of her chair landing hard on the floor. Just then the phone rang and Khushi ran to take it before her Buaji could catch her.

Khushi- "Hello!"
She heard silence from the other side.
Khushi- "Hello! Who is this?"
Just then the voice spoke up and she thought she was going to drop the phone.

Precap

New guy enters.

Guy- Hi beautiful. I'm NK and you are?
Khushi- I'm Khushi. Pleasure to meet you NK.
She extended her hand out but he pulled her into a hug. Arnav was watching all this came there and pulled Khushi.
Arnav- Don't you have class Khushi?
Nk- Nanav! My brother! I'm back.
Arnav- It's Arnav NK. I can see you are back.
Khushi burst out laughing, "Nanav" she was laughing so hard that her tummy hurt.

Sorry for the delay. I worked this weekend so I had no time. Thank you all so much for the comments. You guys are just to sweet. Hope you enjoy. I was going to start another ff but I thought against it until this one ends. I'd rather give this my full attention.
Just a hint. I know you girls love to see a jealous Arnav. I know I do. So a lot of jealousy coming up. Poor NK.
I'll post part 6 tomorrow. I promise.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

vanesha230naturallareena1146sanaya_shah1998brishti84kellyjames826faariah22gurukhushsangeethbalajumpingstarfishsarah1000merry777vtanshalinikanagunatzzzasrkkg1rajalekshmixoxarshixoxGunMkshubhangiPriya_0rush007nissofamiyasmileysmiSweta...Sim96SAM32vidya.sanjaycoolfloraRabbaVeGreyganaluvsarshianarshismiley13ilakiamoonlight2630AbiLuvsArshivrindaguptazafilaksh65AnupamaJYAisha1996ASR6262amaiakeenu_kktinselseeta_naipspup03

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
awesome update thank u so much for pm me continue soon please 

ASR6262

IF-Sizzlerz

ASR6262

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
please comment everyone its awesome ff 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_Paradize

coolflora

Goldie

coolflora

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
love it do pm me

RabbaVeGrey

Goldie

RabbaVeGrey

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
eep! i love this! plz pm when u update! n why tomorrow? why not today? am dying to read part 6! lmfao LOL Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhya.

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
A Jealous Arnav. Nice update.

Black_Paradize

IF-Rockerz

Black_Paradize

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
res