Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RabbaVeGrey

Goldie

RabbaVeGrey

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
its so sad they ended it. i was away for the summer and i found this out now n im so upset this show was like the best on zee tv, in my opinion. i hope there's a second season i mean i just love this show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishta06alicia.love_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why did they finish it?!" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Firstly the accident track with killing of Jagmohan, Veer, Vimal and Prakash was the downline which the trp's started going down. It was always above 2 but since then, it started dropping down to below 1 and the Viren track which was supposed to be longer was cut short and the CV's tried bringing in Ranchod and also a murder mystery but by then, Zee TV was ready with their RSSI show and they needed a slot. Considering the show had a 2 years run, they decided to end the show and in a rush, they had to rush and end the show Confused

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
I'm still wondering the same thing till now,when the trp was above 3 with the Albeli track,they had to come up with the accident track and ruin the whole show UnhappyAngry

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Yes and the Albeli track is still one of my favorites Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuhlove_karanabha

ILoveSamRata

IF-Dazzler

ILoveSamRata

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

I'm still wondering the same thing till now,when the trp was above 3 with the Albeli track,they had to come up with the accident track and ruin the whole show UnhappyAngry
i think TRP was high when albeli track  seems like end ,especially abha return to SB,and priyankka expose

even YMGGK 's TRP were high get chennel lead position on  viren entry (maha episode)
so is that means ppl loves Albeli track or viren entryQuestion

Edited by ani-22 - 15 September 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

queen-priya

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
See Viren's entry was after Albeli's track ended and the Albeli track lasted 4 months and Viren's track lasted 2 months,so it is the Albeli track that got trp 3 and above and the Viren track didn't get good trp so it plunged and everyone knows what happened after that Unhappy

Edited by karsuh - 16 September 2012 at 7:48am

queen-priya

Groupbie

queen-priya

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
i think albeli &viren -both are annoying track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Godislove

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Albeli track maybe annoying but after the Ranchod track, this Albeli track was the one which kept the ratings above 3 and Suhasi after playing the quiet and obedient Abha turning to the wild Albeli was much appreciated Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbaVeGreykarsuhlove_karanabha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.