Fan Fictions

Ch2/pg6 Laxmi's ONE true love (IPKKND)

smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

*NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS FANFICTION*

A big shout out to ipkkndfanforeva - my inspiration for this FF!

I can see Khushi running around all over Raizada House. Her brows are furried in frustration and she keeps yelling out my name. These bipeds, I tell you. They think they can catch hold of me whenever they want? I know why Khushi is looking for me. Definitely Naniji must be looking for me. Nothing is more annoying than that old woman always insisting I sit with her as she runs her fingers caressing me. PLEASE Nani! I'm not a cat!

I stand very silently lest the jingly things they have wrapped me up with makes any noise. I don't want to be taken to Nani right now. Hey maybe I can stand here beside the pool that looks like it is Arnav's but it is actually the one next to Anjali's room. I've noticed Khushi never comes to this room when only Shyam is around. Hey green plants! I bet Arnav won't notice if I take a nip or two. God knows what they feed me in this house, I never manage to have proper bowel movement.

But just as I start crossing the doorway of the poolside... OMG what is this? Shyam just walked out of his bathroom with just his pants and a towel around his neck. OMG OMG. Is he really this buff? So they are real muscles! Gosh Shyam is such a HE man! Control yourself girl, you'll start hyperventilating. And now I'm talking to myself. I can't believe it! Is this the same shyam whom I've been ignoring all this time while I ogle secretly at Arnav and NK? They are nothing compared to this Adonis... oh my god, I'm swooning, I'm going to fall... No my trinklets will jingle... jingle bells jingle bells...

*she faints*

Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani Suno
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Bakri Thi
Hoti Kya Hai Jawaani  Suno
Ek Ladka Tha
Ek Bakri Thi
Woh Bhi Ek Daur Tha
Waqt Hi Aur Tha
Jab Woh The Ajnaabi
Dono Tanah Se The 
Per Woh Kehte Kisi 
Baat Jo Dil Mein Thi

Oh my, what an adrenaline rush! I'm awake! But where am I? Oh drat! I'm in someone's arms again... damnit! God knows who has told these people that this is they way to pick me up I can't even turn my head around to see who it is... wait a minute! Same ripped arms! The weird blue bracelet thing! Can it be? Can it really be? Oh no!! He's taking me to Nani! STOP! HELP! I've to do something!

MEHHH! MEEHHH!

I start kicking my legs in the air. Stop Shyam! Don't take me to Nani! I want to stay here in your arms! It's so cozy here. And even though you've worn your shirt now, I can still smell the jasmine from your soap. Mmm... Oh good he's not going to Nani anymore. Shyaam take me to your room please? Wait! No! I don't want to go to Anjali! She's like a saut to me! What are you doing?

Ah geez! Now Khushi has also come. DAMNIT Shyam! Don't you understand anything? Don't you understand how I feel for you? No don't go.. sit with me please. Oh is it because of Khushi and Anjali being together? Ahh! I'm going to head-butt both of them into the pool one of these days you wait and watch. Oh, you're really leaving. Okay, no worries. Now I know exactly where to hide in the Raizada House. I know where you live honeybun.

Fine Fine Nani, pet me as you please, I'll just dream that it is Shyam and not you.

in case you didn't get it, this is a Laxmi-Shyam pairing πŸ˜†

On popular demand! Laxmi is back with her Shyam-mania

Chapter 2 is right here!!

Edited by smitzy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was wondering ki Laxmiji kahaa chali gayi

Koi Bakri Id hui thi kya recently ?

Or did she run away with Mamaji ?

"Oh, random fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!"

Inbestigation kareka padi!

Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL ...I nearly fell from my chair laughing ...got some surprised glares from my husband who probably thinks Ive gone insane ...thank you Sanika for inspiring smitzy ...loving it !!!
Arre ab ek Dadi aur kutiya ( pun intended ) ki bhi story bana do yaar πŸ˜› island pe ...ref sanika's comment ...surrounded by hungry alligators ...uff πŸ˜‰ !!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
smitzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: asr13

ROFL ...I nearly fell from my chair laughing ...got some surprised glares from my husband who probably thinks Ive gone insane ...thank you Sanika for inspiring smitzy ...loving it !!!

Arre ab ek Dadi aur kutiya ( pun intended ) ki bhi story bana do yaar πŸ˜› island pe ...ref sanika's comment ...surrounded by hungry alligators ...uff πŸ˜‰ !!!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
dadi aur kutiya ROFL!!
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asr13

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ya...Breaking Bad and IPK ka fused alternative episode :D
Majja coming !
smitzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanika-

I was wondering ki Laxmiji kahaa chali gayi

Koi Bakri Id hui thi kya recently ?

Or did she run away with Mamaji ?

"Oh, random fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!"

Inbestigation kareka padi!

LOL!! Wah wah Sanika!! Kya "expressive" reply πŸ˜†

all your questions will be answered.. ab chapter 2 bhi likhna padenga apun ko!
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
very funny dear🀣

thanx for the pm

awesome jodi shyam-laxmi 🀣
segad thumbnail
You gotta fix the typo, Laxmi not khushi at the start.  

this is illuminating.  Looking at it from an analytical point of view, it is easy to see that the problems of RM stem from the frustrations of a goat.  Even  a goat cannot have a non-interrrupted Rabba ve, so what hope do the humans have?

🀣🀣🀣
smitzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: segad

You gotta fix the typo, Laxmi not khushi at the start.  

this is illuminating.  Looking at it from an analytical point of view, it is easy to see that the problems of RM stem from the frustrations of a goat.  Even  a goat cannot have a non-interrrupted Rabba ve, so what hope do the humans have?

🀣🀣🀣

No no.. it is indeed Khushi who's looking everywhere for Laxmi πŸ˜›

This chapter is an entire monologue of the frustrated goat like you said πŸ˜†

OMG more inspiration!! thanks so much segad!

cheers! πŸ˜†
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I really am curious to know what happened to Laxmi...and Mama...but the OS was hilarious!!! Thanks for the PM!!