now riya loves arjun..

Posted: 11 years ago
From her expressions in the last few secs today,the way she was looking at him,i'm sure now she vl realise that she s in love with our arjun❤️what do you think guys,will she display her love to arjun so soon?
the girl is surely in love with our ACP rawte...but displaying it...hmmm...i doubt that...she will have to realize it first...n even if she does...arjun wont let her come near him...he loves his lonliness...but our tigress will sooner or later break the barriers n will make arjun fall for her...😎
yes...usse abhi arjun ke gusse ka samna karna hoga
Yep definietly and I'm looking forward to the face-off between Ariya when Arjun will confront riya with asking why she didn't shoot etc.
yep at least she has started to fall for him...
But it also showed that Arjun was very very very far from falling in love with Riya at the end
hmm...She is started to feel his actions and words...Today's episode is what i am waiting for
Arjun kab tak apni princess se bhagega dekhna padega 😳
well i realized that she has fallen for him the minute she asked him "aur Aap kahaan honge Arjun Sir?" 😆(when they were discussing their plan the night before the bank thing😃) ..
and ofcourse she has realized that it is more than just attraction 😊

i dnt think she loves him but i think she likes him :)
I think she's in the process of falling in love with him, but she doesn't even realise it.😳