Laagi Tujhse Lagan

TML (MV was very impressive)

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i just finished watching teri mere luv story coz of mahi check karne kaise hai ๐Ÿ˜†
it was a very sweet story .MV & saheer were  good .she looked very pretty

hope to catch MR ๐Ÿ˜Šshayad soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good to have u back forum pe .  miss toh hum bhi kartay rahay. socha late hogi lekin kal toh kahin nahin nazar ayi

PR  pe bhi nahin.

TMLS   i might catch it sometime on u tube. as u know i  don't have the channels so...
sonia82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

guys i just finished watching teri mere luv story coz of mahi check karne kaise hai ๐Ÿ˜†

it was a very sweet story .MV & saheer were  good .she looked very pretty

hope to catch MR ๐Ÿ˜Šshayad soon

Seriously it was very sweet story, hardly I watch this, but just watch for Mahi. And she was very impressive. Looking very pretty & look good with Saheer. I really enjoyed watching her after such long time. Wish could watch Mishal too like this. Especially with Mahi. Wish Mahi & Mishal was in this.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thain ...?naku  its not on  here in uk today ... iam watching it woh to kuch aur hai? how come you have seen it..   today as in saturday    sorry it as today.. i have recorded it and will watch it tommorrow.. in peace  and will be back
kaise hai tu?
x hammie
ok editing... yes have seen the programme, and since I am a mahi  aka.Naku fan..I was delighted by her freshness and well being. As an actress it was probably the role she liked playing  as it  had bits of what she likes doing in real life, as mentioned by herself in interviews.. shopping, visiting places. In role she delivered  what was required  and did very well.Story wise it was not my scene.. the setting was most off putting, I have been to HK and there was no flavor  of the real place,bar the HOTEL,which in it self bored me to death.The plot too was confusing, didn't now whether it  was touching on arranged marriages, use of traditional  astrology, or both male and female chivvied on to make a go of their  marriage...?but it was predictable that it had to end on a happy note of ..and they lived happily ever after which may not be the case in life..regarding.. arranged marriage a mild word for ummh forced marriage set in the scenario of  nine out of ten that the elders know best.
regards hammie
Edited by Hamlet53 - 11 years ago
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't watch the show I only  watched it for Mahhi and she was good in TMLS and she played her roll very well Saheer made a nice Jodi  I hope she comes back on a new show.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mee too watched...both did a good job...although I personally found the plot very predictable...i guessed the ending and I was right๐Ÿ˜† only didn't expect one aspect but regardless was a cute and lovely episode..enjoyed their pairing...never seen or heard of Shaheer before but he was quite adorable...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I watch this show at times. But most of the stories are quiet boring as the producers arent able to tell their story in 1 to 1.5 hrs. But this particular story was told really well. Mahhi looked really pretty and had a good chemistry with Shaheer. Watching the episode made me wish Tasha had gone for a proper honeymoon and I dont mean the JMM variety. ๐Ÿ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail
^^ ksh you're right even i find some of them boring...i really liked this one..i think i only liked like two other ones...the rest were alright lol...I found mahi's and shaheers prob my fav so far...they were quite adorable...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Yeah even I liked only a couple of others. One of them had KSG. Most of the episodes I cannot sit thru more than 10 mins.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

^^^Yeah even I liked only a couple of others. One of them had KSG. Most of the episodes I cannot sit thru more than 10 mins.

Oh i liked his also...and Karan Wahi's was nice...there was another one but i dunno the names of the ppl who were in it... the rest i watched but while i was doing other things ๐Ÿ˜†