Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
well i am still recovering from this crazy cute feeling of having seen
shaheer all over again in a new avatar. for me, this was the best episode
of tmls till date.

did u guys cry with him??? i did
did u guys have fun with him when nitya was playing game with saloni??? i did
about his dancing on jai ho i guess it was meant to be like that. nitya was a
non dancer & so he saw the dancers around him & tried to match the steps. so real.
and the best part was that he actually asked his wife to forget her lover which any
husband would do. again very real. but at the same time he gave sufficient time
for the wife to accept him.

and i loved the dialogue : saloni says 'main manglik hoon' & nitya laughs & says
'mujhe toh yeh bhi nahin maloom ki main kya hoon'

of course the hotel, the room & the decoration of the room in the end was
faboulous to say the least. and the hug was good.

as for the chemistry between shaheer & mahi it was meant to be like that
bcos their characters fall in love in the end.
but the one thing that i did not like was the way he begged the store people to
give the pendant. that seemed stupid to me. but ignoring that i can say that
SHAHEER ROCKED ROCKED & ROCKED.

and and guys sp sure knows shaheer's popularity & so the show was for
an hour & a half πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
& i was so happy when i realized that.
Edited by diyah_us - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Sharing...yet to watch the epi...
parvati.anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yp finally SP did a gud thng by givn hm dz fantastic opportunity. I wz sittng wt ma mouth opnd whole tym by seein hz performance. Really no words!!!!!❀️❀️ Hz dialogue delivery ws outstandng. Can nyone dz much simple as nitya? Nywys shaheer z bak wt a baaang n all girls ve a sleepless nyt tdy
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. It was actually a treat to see Shaheer back onscreen and I must say, this was the best telefilm ever in TMLS.  I really liked the way Shaheer portrayed the role of Nityanand, a total opposite of Anant which only shows how much potential Shaheer has that he can do any kind of role.Though I thought that there was a lot of difference between Shaheer and Mahi's height but they looked cute together as Nityanand and Saloni. Even Mahi did a nice job as Saloni. Now I really want to see Shaheer onscreen as soon as possible! Edited by ArushiLuvs_AnYa - 11 years ago
Anisha06 thumbnail
yup me too watched and agree with u till date this was best episode.. not saying bcoz i m shaheer fan but truly  he rocked ..he was superb in evything πŸ‘πŸΌ  
rachushetty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhe tho tym lagega shahed.. omg it was a cute simple and fab luv story..jus loved it.:):):)
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOWIII I was just dumbstuck watching shaheer...
He rocked as Nithya... His bodylanguage, gestures n expressions were superfab as Nithya, a nerd male...
Loved the tale as it conveyed a message irrespective of beauty, character n horroscope...Love is all which matters at end when two people if have a gr8 bond...
Though i havent watched ny TF till now as i wasnt interested but must say, Shaheer's was best of all...commendable job indeed by Shaheer...
Loved the location n direction...
Ma best scene was Nithya getting angry and forcefully snatching card from saloni in anxiety and tarring the card and throwing away...
N yes when Shaheer used to cry and get sad, i was feeling very bad and ma eyes were teary slightly..
LOVE U ROCKSTAR... U ROCKZZZ❀️
Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
diyasagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was the best episode of the tmls... good script... not dragging... and shaheer he really rocks... he  prove that he can do any type of role... anant and nithya  what a different characters  his body laungage totally changed...       i wanted to see an another tmls with shaheer soumya...     ..and also shaheer  an anti hero role...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont see anything now..only shaheer shaheer n shaheerrr
banfasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No ...
he rocked in yesterdays tmls just loved it!