Arjun

TODAY'S EPISODE

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ₯±WHAT CAN I SAY????????? HMMM... I DONT THINK THERE WAS ANYHING GREAT ABOUT TODAY'S EPISODE!!!!!!!!

AM I KIDDING MYSELF?????????? 

MIND BLOWING EPISODE TODAY...πŸ‘ THE BEST PART WAS THE ARIYA SCENE WHICH I HAD ALWAYS DREAMT ABOUT EVER SINCE THE SHOW STARTED... ARJUN YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!!!!😳 HOW MUCH EVER HE TRIES TO HIDE HIS EMOTION, HIS EYES ALWAYS REFLECT IT AND GIVES HIM AWAY...πŸ˜ƒ AND THAT'S WHAT I LIKE THE MOST ABOUT HIM...

COMING TO THE MAIN PART THE ARIYA SCENE... WHEN RIYA FIGURED OUT WHERE ARJUN WAS LIKE I WAS LIKE πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ WHEN ARJUN ENCOURAGED HER TO SHOOT-  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ WHEN SHE GOT SHOT-😲😲 WHEN ARJUN SAVED HER THE MAIN SCENE WHERE HE ASKS HER TO TRUST HIM AND TELLS HER THAT HE WONT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER☺️
AND πŸ˜† AT CHOTU'S AND SHREE'S REACTION.

BASICALLY THE EPISODE WAS FANTABULOUSLY MAGNIFICENTLY ASTONISHINGLY (Cant think of any other words at the moment) BEAUTIFUL EPISODE...πŸ˜›

YES MANY OF IT MIGHT HAVE GUESSED IT BY NOW
I AM SUFFERING FROM ARJUN SYNDROME(A disease where i see arjun everywhere i look...)
ARJUN YOU ARE THE β­οΈ OF ARJUN..
AND YES I HAVENT GONE MAD!!!!!!!
SORRY FOR BORING YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too... suffering from arjun syndrome yaar...madly in love with him... lost my heart and my sleep... getting dark circles... Arjun should be arrested he did this to me, he has stolen my heart and sleep.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
With just rave reviews, I caught the epi on my iphone.

Have to say, one of the best episoded till date, and tomorrow we get to see raving, mad Arjun that even Rathore is having hard time holding back.

I loved how Rathore said to that vault manager the his men are stuck with his ACP. Such confidence in Arjun.

Loved each and every Arya moments.
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too yrr arjun syndrome has been too contagius ... today Ariya rokced ..esp Arjun dialogue . mjpe trust karo haylaaa death karwayega arjun to meri 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes 2days epi was amazing. Don't worry dear we are all suffering from the same syndrome.
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
today's episode was beyond amazing...it was stupendo fantabulously fantastical...πŸ‘
today's ariya scene...gave me goose bumps...riya figuring out arjun's location ...then fighting the goons n got shot...arjun bucking him up n got out of the van in MATRIX style to save his heroine... lifetd her n took her in the van n held her face n asked her to trust him...❀️ loved that scene ...shaleen/sana  u both r fantastic...πŸ‘