Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
*Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Chat Club*

Hello everyone, here is a chat club where everyone can chat about this serial and more...
I am sure those who are here are thinking wow Love ya Arranged Marriage? lolz

Please Use to make this Forum ACTIVE!!

I will have some siggies ready soon!

Please Join & bring your friends to join and make this forum active!!

- Prii

Edited by MrsGauravKhanna - 25 September 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishAnam AliindimandygillBeing-HumanAshvikian_AKShanUlasHavviiRoze12Yum_SRTrouble.Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Love ya Arranged Marriage CC #1* ~ Plz Join" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
** Members **

1- MrsGauravKhanna
2- mandygill
3- havvii
4- Aish-Naksh
5-
ultravioletray
6-
shana0127
7- abhiya_phyek
8- Anam Ali
9-
AKlover-16
10-
-Kulthum-
11- ashukapoor007
12- ashukapoor007
13- killerashish
14-
Manveerfan123

Also we can all get to know each other properly as well...so new members fill out below:

Name-Birthday-Where do u live-Hobbies-Who is your fav. couple & character in this serial-Suggestions-

Please Like Below if you would like to be in this CC!
Thanks!

Edited by MrsGauravKhanna - 07 October 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ultravioletraymandygillBeing-HumanAshvikian_AKHavviiRoze12Yum_SRTrouble.-AquaMermaiden-

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thanks for opening this much needed thread! its important to keep it active..i am sure lots of saas bahu drama will be coming soon..it will be fun to watch how shivani adjusts in her sasural..looking forward to it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priii-

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
yes and thanks mandygill. what is your name?

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hi, its mandy..i am big fan of ashish kapoor who is playing sahil..so he is my favorite character! i also like rest of the cast they r all doing very natural acting and the show is also very realistic!

-Priii-

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thnx for opening ths cc. Add me

-Priii-

-Priii-

IF-Stunnerz

-Priii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

hi, its mandy..i am big fan of ashish kapoor who is playing sahil..so he is my favorite character! i also like rest of the cast they r all doing very natural acting and the show is also very realistic!

nice to meet u mandy. im prii from bhbk forum and i started watching this cuz my mom was like soon u gonna b married to watch how relation between saas ans bahu works. lol and also its very meaningful to learn even in real life now. lol

mandygill

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hi prii, good to know that u might get married soon, well this show for sure is like real life i can relate it so many stories and incidents that i have heard of, i do not want this show to end drastically because of low trps..this is the only show so far as compared to the current shows that has nothing over the top! look at all those eye lock situations in various romantic shows the way they show it does not happen in real life..here the hulka fulka romance of shivani and sahil and thori thori sharam aur soft romance between anoop and mansi is more realistic, aisa dekhne ko real life mein milta hai not long eye locks!

-Priii-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.