Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Mind Games #2, Link to new thread, p 144 (Page 96)

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
amazing update loved it one of my fav updates so romantic awww he cleaned the kitcken for her n both trying to control themselves n the pre-cap wonder if khushi gonna give him his gift eagerly waiting for the next part loved the update thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINA!

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

awesome update loved it that was so hot and sexy and cute awesome loved it beautifully done they both might die from sexual frustration before the wedding awesome update thanks for the pm

hot, sexy, and cute! thanks, that sums it up perfectly. luv that picDay Dreaming
TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

3 words... Awesome, Intense and Hot... Simply loved it... The both sizzle together... A match made in heaven and the union will be celebrated on earth... Yaar u r an amazing writer... I have been married for 13 years and still I blushed while reading the update... The raw passion between them is absolutely amazing.

aww thanks!Embarrassed yes, the passion is out of controlLOL

Satina

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asdfjkl

that was amazing and definitely very intense. The sexual frustration is jumping off the screen, and part of me just wants them to just go on and do the damn thing hahaha

haha, yeah they're barely able to control themselves as wellWink

Satina

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Wow! Was that hot or what! Of course, expecting net bra to be hotter!!!!
I really love how far these two have come. Seems like they cannot stop communicating honestly with each other. Thank God!
I loved the scenario at the kitchen he cleaned up! Never let him go, Kushi!
I just love this Arnav. He has the hots for her, he's sensitive towards her, he treats her like a delicate flower - it's just too perfect! I hope there is nothing lurking in the background that will put an end to this!
I cannot wait for the next update. Thanks for the PM.Big smile

i love this arnav too, he's too adorable the way he dotes on her..and the passion is unstoppable. keep reading!Smile

Satina

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASRandKKGSRFan

Hey!

When reading this update, I just couldn't get enough of it! I wanted more and more of it. A little bit greedy I know - ah well, all is worth it Wink. My My! I am sooo flustered. Wink I need a cold bath, like literally! Ufff!

Anyway, this was a real romantic setting in which Arnav and Khushi had their dinner. Khushi I can imagine looked beautiful as ever once she had finished getting ready and Arnav, dashing as always. Then the idea of going out for a walk and having ice cream, was simply wonderful. Who would've thought that ASR would be content on having something sweet with his lady love and walking hand-in-hand, on a lovely night ... definately not his employees, LOL! If they were to see Arnav, they'd get the shock of their lives!!!

To be honest I loved this chapter as the previous ones, but somehow feel that this one holds that little bit more room in my heart. Who knows, maybe this record may break LOL and the following chapters may replace it ... Well whatever the case, I am eager to read the next chapter! No doubt will they been breath taking, full of desire, passion, love and steamy sessions between our very own sexy pair.

Please PM me the next update. Thanks!

aww glad u liked it so much! Smilehmm, i will see if i can break that record,Evil Smile but it'll be tough, this chapter is one of my favorites. and haha, it would have been hilarious if lavanya and her gang would have seen them at the ice cream shop, but don't worry, that's coming up soonWink

Satina

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbdulloveIPKKND

TBH I blushed through all the update and smiling. OMG I'm now like the big fan of this update. Like SHAMELESS this is one of my best and favorite update ever. I love it and I can't get over with it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loved the update.

it seems i made a lot of u blush out thereEmbarrassed keep reading!

Satina

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hararnav

well well that was hot and passionate...
arnavs b'day gift ,,, ,,, khushi for sure will not deny him

that is the questionWink

Satina

Go to top