Arjun

LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE: That's an Understatement!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OKAY... First appreciations...
I thank Riya's inability to handle the gun... (That doesn't mean she shouldn't learn how to shoot Wink )
I thank the goon who shot Riya and gave us an opportunity to see some much awaited Ariya scenes... (No, I'm not cruel... I'm just overwhelmed by the amount of Ariya scenes we got today...)
Finally I thank the CVs for stalking this forum and taking some ideas from WHAT YOU DESIRE MOST... post by meghasingh..I hope they keep doing it...

I loved the whole team today... they were at their best today...
Special mentions: Shaleen and Sana! LUV YOU GUYS! Heart

What I liked the most about today, of course apart from the Ariya scenes is briefed in the following points:
1. Rathore also proving that he has brains, by doing his piece of deductions and finally finding the culprit. Note that Arjun was helpful to them only to a small extent.
2. Shree and Chotu also giving their contribution to the case.
3. Riya doing her piece of deduction that the truck must be within 10kms distance by estimating the speed of the truck and time of losing contact with Arjun.
4. The team members, playing an equal part in solving the case.

Arjun saving Riya and the entire sequence between them showed that the man is not hopeless or emotionless. He just can't forget his wife and move on. Of course he can't, she was the love of his life. The precap looks interesting and the promo for tomorrows episode... OMG Arjun in informals...! Tongue I've always wanted to see him like that!!!
Riya had tears in her eyes, probably feeling guilty for being weak and her inability to use a gun. It brought upon danger for both of them. She is starting to feel for Arjun and Shree seems to be observing that. I have feeling that it'll be Shree who will help Riya realize her feelings for Arjun, sometime in the near future when Riya actually falls in love with Arjun.

The scene with the little girl in the end and the smile on his face then...LOVED IT...!  Heart It was one of the best scenes!
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!

THANK YOU for reading my view and do leave your comments!

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikRSG19julieariwalatharu23fasiha_rocksfancyqueenVarshaLuvsArjunTheCaptainSamaira32princess14Spot..Naina..kgmucooljaya11--aimy--ArieltabipuviniFantasia_junkieCavingInNamzzmushiroxxsscomp32ZaYaHolicprava55663meghasinghTina2603kaveriw2008Moumimonpratsy--Mahima--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE: That's an Understatement!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Comments guys...! Wink Don't forget to leave your comments... It's fun to interact, isn't it? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Superb duper analysis...seriously aaj to poori ETF ko rose dene ka man kar raha hai... and ariya ClapBlushingBig smileThumbs Up  arjun... you are making me absolutely crazy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRosemushiroxx

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
arjun serial is gettin better day by dayThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRoseprincess14mushiroxx

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
good POV 

ValleryRosemushiroxx

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
wow
amazing analysis

lub 2dz episode <3

ValleryRosemushiroxx

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Arjun is getting better day by day and I am getting dark circles... I have gone seriously crazy because of this show and especially Arjun...  I have lost my heart as well as my sleep... somebody help me out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRoseVarshaLuvsArjunmushiroxx

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
U r right dear Love 2days epi that is an uderstatement. Love the ariya scene. They fulfiled my wish. 2day they saw a little soft side of Arjun. When he was holding Riya's face n said don't give up on me Riya I just love that scene. Also the scene with him and the child was so sweet. I think Rathore is really proud of Arjun. The way he said that dialouge "tere admi mere ACP ke bich me hai. Woh unhe jinda ane nahi denge" something like that. It shows He has full faith in Arjun. U r right Shree noticed there is something between Ariya. Kuch to hai Rabta. Now whenever I heard that song I think of Ariya. Hope Shree plays the cupid. Arjun was looking hot in the new promo. Can't wait 4 tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunSamaira32mushiroxxNamzzMoumimon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.