Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
aj ki epi ne hamari skiyatein dur kr din...we ariya deprived souls got our much awaited ariya show down today...the way arjun saved riya, lifted her up n then placed her in the van n ...then held her face n asked her to trust he as he will not let anything happen to her...Day Dreaming i still think im dreaming...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My dream came true (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
oh just amaizing...

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
good post, today's epi was very good...
N felt sad when Riya got hurt, but what happens afterwards when arjun saved her was worth itLOL

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
wait what?Shocked you watch Arjun with your family?ShockedShockedShockedShocked oh i would never do that LOL that way i cant drool over Rawte WinkLOL and i LOVED the way he held her face in his hands.. and said main tumhein yahaan se leh jayunga..Embarrassed hayyeee he gave me butterflies in my stomachBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiTina2603

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

<font color="#990099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">wait what?Shocked you watch Arjun with your family?Shocked oh i would never do that LOLthat way i cant drool over Rawte WinkLOLand i LOVED the way he held her face in his hands.. and said main tumhein yahaan se leh jayunga..Embarrassedhayyeee he gave me butterflies in my stomachBlushing</font>

I usually see my shows alone. But I don't know why jab bhi kisi serial me koi special scene hota hai whether its PKYEK or DEK or IPKKND or Arjun mere mom and dad ko usi din mere sath room me present hona hota hai. Don't know why. U don't know how I controled myself after watching that scene so I don't do something stupid infront of my dad.

rnfandebooTina2603

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
LOL !! watched the episode late night and didn't know at all what happened !!
After watching the episode, I was like Day DreamingDay Dreaming
I was sure that all the forum girls should have fainted LOLLOL

We all have dreamt af that scene !!!

ArieltabiTina2603

santhukutty

Groupbie

santhukutty

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
even my dream came trueDancingi cant stop seeing that scene Partyfinally...ariya going to be in  a love trackBig smile

ArieltabiTina2603

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.