KYPH - Fan Fiction (Part I) Angad & Kripa

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hiya Folks,

I just wrote a small parody / skit on Angad and Kripa's Hotel Scene that took place yesterday! This begins in the Hotel Room where Angad and Kripa have to spend the night with each other and Kripa has just accused Angad of having trapped her.

Angad - Whatt? Me trapping you? R u out of your senses or what? Shakal dekhi hai kabhi aaine mein, neem ke ped par chadi hui chudel jaise dikhti ho.

Kripa – Mujhe pata hai, yeh sab tumhara bichaya hua jaal hai, pehle apni gaadi kharab kardi, who bhi ek itne run-down, seedy hotel ke saamne, aur woh receptionsist, jiske saat tum apni aankhen matka-rahe the, uske saat milkar tum-nein jaan pooch kar ek hi karma liya, taki tum meri jawaani ka naajayaz fayda utha sako

Angad is in hysterics now and has fallen down to the floor laughing hard.

Angad – Kripa, meri jaan, Fasaya unhe jaata hai, jinhe fasane ki zaroorat hoti hai. Balke fasaya toh tumnein hai mujhe, apne jaal mein. Normal circumstances mein, Mere jaisa Hot, handsome and sexy ladka tumhari jaise, Salwar-Kameez clad (aur who bhi shapeless, btw), lipstick falling all over the mouth, pig-headed aur bewakoof ladki ko ek nazar dekhta bhi nahin. Magar tum-nein jaan pooch kar mujhe thapad mara, taki mein baaki sab kuch bhool kar, tumhare upar hi concentrate karoon, aur toh aur, mujhe apni taraf attract karne ke liye, tum nein us gadhe Prithvi ko bhi hand towel ki tarah use kar liya. Aur tum kehti ho ki, mein tumhain phasane ki firaq mein hoon, hello Baby, get a reality check done.

Kripa is now spluttering and fuming and getting those funny expression on her face, Angad is now having stomach cramps from laughing so hard and is still on the floor. Kripa kicks him on his butt.

Angad – Ouch, tumhari problem kya hai? Jabse mili ho, dimaag kharab kar rakha hai.

Kripa – Brainless Brawny, Dimmag kharab hone ke liye, Dimag ka hona bhi toh zaroori hai.

Angad – Look who's speaking. Mumbai aaye chaar din bhi nahin hue the, Madam Anita ke saat disco mein chali gayi aur police ke lafde mein aagayi…..is liye Dimag hone ya na hone ki baat tum na hi karo toh accha hai.

Kripa – Theek hai, Theek hai, ab Bed khali karo, mujhe neend aa rahi hai.

Angad – My Sleeping Beauty, aisa karo Bathroom ka darwaaza kholo, yahan se ek chaddar le jao aur Bathing Tub mein use beecha kar so jao…..kyon ki is Bistar mein toh sirf mein hi sounga.

Kripa gives up and goes to the Bathroom, but not before having a Cup of Coffee, in which the Receptionist had put a tranquilizer, because that Coffee was supposed to be for Angad, whom she wanted to seduce!

In the middle of the night, Angad is snoring peacefully and suddenly Kripa emerges out of the Bathroom, all wet and wild, and yeah, she is now sans the Salwar, and is only in a Kameez (she had to look seductive, na!) and then starts crooning.

''Raat akeli hai, bhuj gaye diye, aake mere paas, kano mein mere, jo bhi chahe kahiye, job hi chahe kahiye….''

The song ends on Kripa's frustrated face, as she realizes that Angad is no where in the room…..yeah, you guessed it right, he went off with the Receptionist to Pune, leaving Kripa wet, wild and without money to get out of this nowhere land!

I was trying to make this skit a little funny, but unfortunately, my funny bone is not in its place, hence it might sound really stupid to you.

But the whole idea of the post was to ask you guys to come up with some really funny and humorous Fan-fiction ideas for KYPH featuring as many characters as possible. No need to be original, it can be inspired or just plain ripped-off from any other serial / movie if required!

Cheers,

Chilly

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Brilliant Chilly. I love it.
sugar plum thumbnail

oh mama mia... chillooo... i've tears in my eyes!!! pls do this more often!!!

spike thumbnail
It was great chiilie pie😊
Culture thumbnail

😆

😆

😆

😆

😆

😆 ... lol ... well it cud have been funnier imagining the scenes between kripa in this state and Angad trying to figure out "yeh kya ho gaya is toofaani ladki ko" ... 😆😆

hey chills ... continue further with this .. its coming out really well

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

😆I am speechless!

Robz thumbnail
😉 hye Chillie ive been reading these forum for 2 weeks or so now,and 2day becam a newbie. one thing ive got to let U is that ........ure the coolest😆i still cant stop laughing. I have to agree with culture plz do continue with this.
chillyflakes thumbnail

Awww, Thanks guys!

Dear Robz, welcome to our little but loving family of KYPH! Do keep posting regularly!

😕U guys actually found it so funny......hmmm, let me try & polish this a little bit! Its infintely better than writing serious updates! But I really like doing Updates, so I will do them as much as I can. And we do have very talented & enthusiastic forum members like Current (Bijli Rani) and Sugar (Cheeni waali Double Bread) to do this job!

Three cheers to India Fourms!👍🏼

Chilly

Cheers,

Chilly

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

3 cheers for chilly, sugar bun,nitica_82,current,culture,mysteriousgirl_me,angadzgirl,a ngadsidolgirl, sweetsugar,tania_uk,samie,lata,meghavi , rakshal and of course our Dinky didi,zestygal and many more

PS- Can anybody find out what happened to our moderator Manjot.

-Sohniye- thumbnail
i loved ittt😆..it was very funny can't stop laughing hahahaha