ppgam1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Folks, I was in liv-in with one gal for three years, Her mom was not ready for the marriage because of cast issues. Well we both were trying to convenience her mom, Even i had a lot of pressure from my family side, So around one year back I asked her to move out of my house and let me move on. She agreed but when i started seeing other gals, she came back again n she said she cant live with out me, Even I never wanted to leave her wounded so after a 2 weeks of freedom she comes back to my place again.. Well things did not changed much coz whenever i use to ask her whats her worst case decision she always kept quit, and if i push same question more on her she would again shift to her PG for a week, n she would come back again once my anger is down. Well other than this topic we were really happy with each other. I use to cook for her in the morning. get her ready for office, i treated her like a baby. she use to say I take care of her more than her mother. Once when i went to see a gal, she cut her wrist only to make me and my family believe how much shez involved into me.

it was around one year back, I saw one sms on her cell. some guy was waiting for her call at the airport. When i asked her she said its her relative, like a fool i did not ask any more questions coz i really trusted her. Next day again some guy calls her, she ignores the call.. This time my brain started working n after checking her mails n chat logs, I asked her whats going on.. she told me she met on guy for marriage n she said yes to him, and her mom forced her telling if she says no she ll commit suicide n all, I was in shock, but i was okay with this because i had no other option. I droped her to the bus stop. but cudnt sleep in the night. She called me n said shes missing me very badly. i was about to loose her.. so i meessged that guy about us and how its forced on her. Some how that topic ended. she came back n thanked me for breaking the marriage and again continued staying with me. this episode is one year back.

Now last month, we wakeup as usual, I prepared tea n ask her to get up. dropped her to office n went to my office. i saw one of her relative posted congrats on her wall. but that comment my gf deleted so i pinged her n asked about it. Again she told me she met one guy and she said yes to him 4 days back. Man i got totally pissed. i called her back home ASAP, after coming back home lot of drama happened, fights/sorry n all. at the end she told me she has to do it otherwise her relatives will kill her mom. I was not ready for it.. I told her shes my wife since we are staying together for 3 yers.. but she din listen she said she has no option. then again i said okay. askd her when is the engagement, she said 2maro tht guys parents are coming to visit her house and after that they ll decide about engagement. I was really pissed because she made me feel its forced on her. so in front of her i messaged that guy same thing as last time. after my message she started crying and made me send a another message saying my love was one sided and i got shock so I sent the message.

Well while shez on her way to her native, she msgs me saying how much she ll miss me n she is not happy with whatever is happening around her. this time I took a stand and messaged that guy the chat log where my gf tells how her mom is blackmailing her...
well i din get any reply form that guy nor my gf calls/msgs me next day. In the night i get a SMS from my gf saying her engagement is done. I was shocked, and tht guy also replied saying my gf denies ever liking me and she is happy with all this. and he askd me to explain why i think my gf loves me.
But i did not give up my fight, coz i knew its forced on her.. i send cpl of more logs to that guy just to prove we are in love. this time that guy did not reply. but my gfs family made some goons to call me and scare me. I did not budge under there dhamkiz. but later her mom called me and told she wanted to move on because she does not like my paretns and me giving money to my family. she thinks I will not able to buy a house because of my responsibilities, Well i did not trust her mom but she said lot many things which only my gf would have said. I realized she never wanted to marry me.. I stopped trying I sent a sorry message to that guy, i stoped completely..
Its been almost 50days but m under depression. How can she do this to me. I do not deserve this.
After her engagmnet when i met her to give her stuffs back. she was looking happy and there was no guilt what so ever. Infact she said I should not have sent messages to that guy. I did not say anything and just walked of. I am filled with anger, if i send her a mail her family calls me n tels to mail her coz her hubby has all passwords and all. she changed her number as well. told all our common fdns that we were on break and I am over reacting. Well i did not give explanation to anyone of them coz its of no use. Only close fdns of mine know about true story.

sometimes i get sooo angry that I get chest pain, not able to sleep in the night. Feels like i should call that guy and tell that she was sleeping with me even after saying yes to him. but that would be really cheap shot m not goona do it. sometimes feels like she ll remember all the love i gave her in past and ll come back. feeling very very empty inside. it was three years relation she pull the trigger on. When i look back i know she fooled me.  used me like a tissue paper. she advantage of my kindness.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence thumbnail
Forget her & move on. The girl doesn't seem worth it. If you are depressed, please see a counselor. I hope you overcome this soon, and feel better.
sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would suggest u to move on with this girl , i know its hard but you have to do it or either ull go crazy for a person who dont deserve or get really sick.. jst move on :)
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: persistence

Forget her & move on. The girl doesn't seem worth it. If you are depressed, please see a counselor. I hope you overcome this soon, and feel better.

It's not easy to move on ...
@ ppgam1 sorry to hear your Story ..
Edited by Mitaly.. - 11 years ago
persistence thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

It's not easy to move on ...
@ ppgam1 sorry to hear your Story ..

Of course, not easy...but it's the only sane & healthy thing to do. 
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i knwo you are going through hard time and i can understand how much pain it must be causing u ... its hard to move you dont know how to handle this pain ... what i can suggest is
1st thing throw whatever gifts or things that she might have given you
2nd spend more time with your family and friends, tell your frns the truth and tell them that u have accepted her departure and now move on so dont talk about her
3rd if you like to dance or have any other hobby then start doing that ... like start taking classes
4 move back with ur family if you can
the last thing you may not want to do it but it has hleped me in my worst time
prayers and God
you need to have that faith that he will never do any wrong ...
listen to ramayan listen kirtans i dont know if you are religious but trust me prayers have the biggest strength i had no hope and god helped to be a better person ... you need positive energy around you ...
hope this will help and everything is not goign to change in one day ... dont ever give up on love either
god bless you

last forgive her but dont forget what she did ... dont ever accept her back in your life ... 2nd whatever she might have done could be out of pressure or what not you dont know that ... but dont hold anger towards her ... but DONT EVER TAKE HER BACK
Edited by trupat - 11 years ago
ppgam1 thumbnail
It was not forced, She liked the guy looks and money. She planed it and moved on.
I am really angry at her, Even that guy called me asking abt us, Initially i told him the truth then later i mailed him saying i was angry and we were never in liv-in, I was just fdns with her and reacted when i got this news. He bought it and sent me a mail giving bhashan how fdnship is important and one has to stand up for the expectations. Its over from my side. I do not want her back nor I ll ever accept her. She has done wrong, and trying to justify why she did it blaming on small small things which really makes no sense. Well she has managed to fool that innocent guy, made me keep quite by giving goon dhamkiz, I dont believe in GOD. ppl like this do crimes and escape to live happily ever after. I have accepcted it, I will never forget what and how she did it. Initially made me feel like its forced on her, when i tried to get her back, she took complete U turn infront of her family. She only approached that guy when they met 1st time. She just cudnt tell me out of her guilt so she blamed it on her mom. just to hide it, after saying yes to him she continued staying with me.

I am glad that this things happed before marriage, her guy seems to be really innocent, He has achieved most of the things in his life, sometimes feels pity for him as well. he is starting his relation on basis of lies.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She seems like a silly girl, but you'll get over her trust me. She's not worth it she deceived you, another girl will come into your life.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shit happens, man. This is such a large piece of crap that girl threw on you, but what can you do? You are a good man and you are a victim. Never blame yourself. Just think that it is good that you got rid of her as she was definitely not a keeper.

I won't give long list of advice because only you can understand what you are feeling. The only suggestion I will give is not to spend much time alone. Yes, you will need some "me" time to get yourself up, but try to spend time in the company of people you enjoy and people who love you. Get yourself up, dust yourself up, and move on. Time is the best healer. Give time time. ðŸ˜Š
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
People changes , shit Happenes but Life Goes On.
Its Easy to say i Know , but thats how it is.
Dun live in past , go out have fun with friens n all.
Move on.

And thers A saying.
Dil ka chaha ho to acha hai , na ho to aur bhi acha hai.
Just be positive and fcuk the fcuking Backstabbers Man. !