Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
JAM ,I felt as if I was reading a MILLS AND BOON AND NOT DESI ROMANCE.You have it in you.You can definitely think of becoming an author of romantic books.Simply wonderful,it is like a tonic for a diehard romantic like me.All the best for your exams beta.
sinjuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
JAMy...🤗

I don't know how to appreciate u dear...
 loved all dialogues ❤️ its just perfect  ...⭐️ 😃

keep writing 👍🏼

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
umdu- thanks a lot and a lot dear.🤗 Its very much encouraging when I read appreciations from elders like you. It makes the writer in me feel blessed. I really dont think my story is parallel or similar in standards to those of MILLS & BOON. Arnav-Khushi stories are much nearer to them.

sinjuss- thanx a lot dear.🤗 Some things are better felt than being told. And I can feel your mind behing your words.
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow this is so well written, ur very very good and have the characters so realistic u can imagine it. this is the sort of fanfiction I wanted to read. please do keep writing, what other things have u written?
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kinkinikki

wow this is so well written, ur very very good and have the characters so realistic u can imagine it. this is the sort of fanfiction I wanted to read. please do keep writing, what other things have u written?

Thanks a lot for the warm appreciation dear!🤗 I've written only one Story, thats this. Nothing else. Plus I'm very less active these days.😳