Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad & Kripa..Pride & Prejudice?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi ppl,

Don't you think that Angad and Kripa are live versions of Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet from Jane Austen's classic romance "Pride and prejudice"? Well, here's why..........

Angad vis-a-vis Darcy

&nbs p;         &nbs p;      Angad is rich, good-looks laced with a dangerous sex-appeal, arrogant, spoilt to the hilt, loose with women, has an uppity snobbish nose, popular, successful and super ego-centric.Darcy was the same.....rich, arrogant, fatally attractive, disdainful of lower society, full of conceit and superciliousness but with  aheart of gold just like Angad.

Darcy never cared about what people thought of him, he lived his life in his own lane.Similarly, Angad hates Kripa's sermons( but is provoked by them) and doesn't believe in giving explanations to anyone for what he does or how he does.

Kripa vis-a-vis Elizabeth.

&nbs p;         &nbs p;   Kripa comes from a  socially different background from  Angad just as Liz and Darcy.  Liz was too judgemental and prejudiced against Darcy and left no single chance of sermonizing Darcy or throwing a moralistic cannonball towards him. Darcy used to get both irritated and fascinated by Liz's livewire attitude. Same goes for Krips......her love for Angad and his see-saw behaviour towards her makes her go charging at him, scream at him, banter him, slap him and give him sermonizing tranquilizer shots. Angad is unruffled at the top but his fascination for this cute little explosive is just getting intense by the day. A case similar to Elizabeth and Darcy.

Relationship meter.
Darcy had scoffed at Liz's taste and DM looks  and the other day Angad told Krips in his egoistic cocky way that Kripa  cannot carry that hot black outfit  or that she hasn't seen a sportscar in Nainital. They just cannot keep their hands off each other!

Liz was always the lively , headstrong one  ensnaring Darcy 24x7 and our girl from Nainital irritates, fascinates, ensnares, rebukes, blocks our  Aphrodisiac Angad.

Darcy fell for Liz because he had never seen a woman like him before and Angad will fall for Krips because he has never come across someone like her in his life!

So, am I right? Is this P&P-2?

P.S. I love Krips'  eye make-up. It's beautifully done. when i get tired of seeing Krips eating her strawberry lip-colour(which incidentally didn't happen yesterday), I concentrate on her eyes.Love it when they focus on A-K eyes, who needs dialogues?😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
very good nitica? yaani main good aur mera write-up bekaar?😆 just kidding.
samie thumbnail
Nitica ur observation is very good n some wh@ tru😊
sugar plum thumbnail
rite on target nittu...! and yes... i love her eye make up too!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Lip-shock se relieve hone ke liye eyes par concentrate karna padta hai.............Angad does the same. He keeps looking into her eyes.😉
sugar plum thumbnail
and keeps getting lost in them!
dancing babe thumbnail
i reckon your right nitica
japdil thumbnail
very interesting and accurate comparison.
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi Nitica,

good points. Well, If you look at it that way, every love story seems similar to pride and prejudice. It was such a classic. It is my most favourite book till date and I can read it/ watch it any number of times without getting bored. Infact my new avataar is of Liz and Darcy at his aunt's house. 

Have you seen the Colin Firth's version of Darcy. It is the best till date I have seen.  Just Awesome. Take's Darcy to whole new level.. ok let me stop ranting .. because I can go on and on.. about P&P and Darcy and Lizzy.. 😉 ðŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep its an all girl's favorite book....And a big time inspiration to all the love hate love stories from the times immemorial...Really love it...I agree with you Lakshmi...I can read the book for another n+1 th time and still not get bored with it...😳.....

Smiles...
Raksha....