SwaRon Fans : Remember This? :)

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys! I was watching some old D3 videos last night and I saw this video! Watching it made me remember the old SwaRon who had so much intensity that they could light up even a small moment. Unlike now, where they are only fighting 😕 This scene also brought out Sharon's soft corner for Swayam and it showed that she really cared about him😳And of course Mr. Majnu stared at his ladylove so cutely❤️ hope we get such cute scene like we used to before..🤗

This was on 27 February 2012.

(PS. - Rinni is the cutest and sweetest friend EVER)🥱

U guys can add ur own SwaRon videos ..To reminisce about !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHJzFu2a9o[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't see the video thru mobile . . . . . . But I can sense that u r talking abt the bus scene where swayam removes his blanket 4 sharon...😊
& sharon wraps it on him again
hope cv's get back to repair swaron rather than destroying them . . . .
show ka naam dil se shuru hai lekin sabke dil ki hi band baja rakhi hai 🤔
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini64

Can't see the video thru mobile . . . . . . But I can sense that u r talking abt the bus scene where swayam removes his blanket 4 sharon...😊
& sharon wraps it on him again
hope cv's get back to repair swaron rather than destroying them . . . .
show ka naam dil se shuru hai lekin sabke dil ki hi band baja rakhi hai 🤔

Yes its the bus wala scene😳

I agree ...the CVs gave us such awesome scenes na their creativity has gone for a toss..😕
swayamsharon thumbnail
the blanket scene loved it!!!❤️
that time sharon was also left-alone, heartbroken, yet we get such beautiful scene but now when they r couple, when she should understand her b.f!! she is behaving so weird!!!
hope we get our swaron back!!!!!!!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is a scene i always love and cherish.awww i love it so much. sharon can never deny the fact that in heart of hearts she loves him, thanks to Rafi I always make it a point to watch this one. beautiful moments are what  swaron is famous for.

Even swayam is surprised by sharons action but when he looked at her with that smile awieee ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how cud we ever forget this...Bus journey...the intensity was through eye lockss...thanks for bringing this up

we had beautiful moments for swaron...

swayam sits at beach vth sharon name written...

and then Swayam says "sharon meri"

Everyone come to know that swayam had always loved sharon and will love her forever

Lift of faith...

aisey magical moments kab milengey???

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my. See, this is what it is. THIS is why despite being SO heart-broken we're all still here. Because SwaRon are just...gahh I don't even want to say. And I don't think I need to, either. 

LOVE this scene. This is another one I love, which came soon after the one you put up, Neeti! 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuRno6iLUk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -.nandini.- - 11 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Oh my. See, this is what it is. THIS is why despite being SO heart-broken we're all still here. Because SwaRon are just...gahh I don't even want to say. And I don't think I need to, either. 

LOVE this scene. This is another one I love, which came soon after the one you put up, Neeti! 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuRno6iLUk[/YOUTUBE]

Omg I just love this scene! He communicated to her despite her being blindfolded .! Thats the power of SwaRon!🤗 One of the awesomest scenes ever and that lift was just MINDBLOWING!! She had so much faith in him! BTW  Awesome title for the video !
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
lift of faith...so many emotions flowed...just magical
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
loved this vulnerable sharon...where is this vulnerability gone sharon gal?

blindfolded scene...swaron has heart to heart connection...they dont need words...thats why swaron is a fairytale...wish this magical swaron comes back...

cvs give us this swaron to us...dont make our fairytale couple into some pheeka reality check couple...enough of testings on swaron...it doesnt work
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago