Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .SA.

exactly !! leave alone respectable ,she did not have any kind of roles before.
i like her ,mainly because she is hema's daughter. good thing she settled down right on time. she should just stop kidding herself this way.

not just her they all should😆 i dont know but i lose a lot of respect for all my favs when they refuse to get out of the spotlight😆i find it really embarrassing when they force themselves into bollywood (yes mainly talking about rani here though shes not the only one😆 but shes the only one i like whos doing this😆) time has changed, people moved on they should too😆 
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StrongHope

cant remember when i changed it to this and that thing doesnt give time either🤔 it was after december thats all i know😆

huh??? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
but i can see when i changed my username along with the time i changed it too. its on 3rd june 3.50 pm.😆
.SA. thumbnail

not just her they all should😆 i dont know but i lose a lot of respect for all my favs when they refuse to get out of the spotlight😆i find it really embarrassing when they force themselves into bollywood (yes mainly talking about rani here though shes not the only one😆 but shes the only one i like whos doing this😆) time has changed, people moved on they should too😆 

even preity is doing same.😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
im not that big of a preity fan though i like her offscreen personality😊
for real😲 why dont i have that option then😕
.SA. thumbnail
150 pages  done.
post the link to the new thread you made.😃
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
hmm what do you think another arneha in the making🤔😆

My career started as a joke: Anas Rashid

Diya Aur Baati Hum actor Anas Rashid says he got into show business with luck and blessings

It was all but a joke that laid the foundation of Anas Rashid's career in the showbiz industry. The actor, who is currently seen as Suraj in Diya Aur Baati Hum, never had any dreams of venturing into television, but when he won the Mr Punjab contest in 2003, he decided to try his luck in Mumbai. He talks to us about hisjourney so far, his goals as an actor and about his good friend Rati Pandey

Winning Mr Punjab changed everything
I never wanted to be an actor. It was only a joke. Ek mazaak ke chaltey acting ki shuruaat ho gayi. My friends told me that I should participate in the Mr Punjab contest because I was good looking. I gave it a try in 2003 and went on to win the contest. I hail from Malerkotla, a small town in Punjab where people don't even know what modelling is. After I won the contest, I started doing Punjabi music videos. There were some people who were present at the contest who took a liking to my smile and dole shole. They signed me for their video. After that, I went on to do several music videos and people liked me for my dedication and punctuality.

People shunned our family
Even though my ammi and abbu were supportive right from the start, there were others who didn't like my career choice. They even stopped visiting our house. My other cousins were in professional fields like medical science and engineering. But I was in a field where I had to romance and hug girls on screen. They didn't realize that it was just play acting, nothing real.

In 2005, I came to Mumbai
It took me two years to convince my family to let me go to Mumbai. My father and mother were always there right from the start. They would often say, 'Agar issi field mein kaam karna hai toh achhe tareeke se Mumbai jaakar karo.' It was in 2005 that I came to Mumbai. I borrowed '5,000 from my friend to come here. I thought that this amount would help me survive in the city. But the money finished in just one month. During that time, I survived by eating only Maggi and biscuits. Trains me dhakke khaata tha. Rather than noting down the contact details of media houses and coordinators, I would note down details of bus routes. After a month, I came back to my hometown and started preparing myself. Since I was a little bulky, I lost weight. I bought good clothes for myself in Malerkotla because the same clothes in Mumbai were very costly.

My first show
One of my friends, Pankit Thakker (who is an actor himself), asked me whether I am interested in working in TV shows. He told me about an offer from Balaji Telefilms and that got me interested. He gave me Ekta Kapoor's number and I got in touch with her. She selected me forKya Hoga Nimmo Ka. That was a big day for me. But the show took some time to go on air. Meanwhile, she put me in Kahiin To Hoga, which was already on air. I got overnight recognition. But when I came to know that my voice was being dubbed for the show, I felt really bad. After that I started working on my diction. I had a huge Punjabi accent, which I had to get rid of. Slowly, I mastered my Hindi diction, and that helped me bag the lead in Prithviraj Chauhan.

I introduced fast food in my city
After completing my graduation from Chandigarh, I opened a fast food restaurant in my town. It was an alien concept for many people. I was familiar with pizzas and burgers because many of my gym mates in Chandigarh used to work in fast food chains. So, I brought the concept to my town. I made the taste exotic by adding Indian spices and my business picked up. I even introduced the concept of home delivery.

Rati and I are good friends
I am single at the moment and marriage is definitely on the cards. Rati and I have known each other since the time she wasn't even a star. We are very good friends, but we are not seeing each other. Whenever we meet, we talk about work. We enjoy cordial family relations. Earlier such news used to bother me and my family, but now, I have grown accustomed to hearing rumours about me. It is fun. Rati and I have a good laugh about our link-up rumours
.SA. thumbnail

hmm what do you think another arneha in the making🤔😆

a big fat Whatever ...