Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Ah okay then!! Yours one will be a special contribution to the Renglish of Renu ji and Gurudev ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Guys Please sign up, I saw so many people coming in when the thread was up and now when all details are out why no sign up leaving few? Please sign up as soon as possible

Note

All the writers and siggy makers who are doing stuffs for the posts please send in your stuffs by 30th September

All the members who are willing to send their messages should send everything by 2nd October

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
No one told me anything about it... :((( not even behena..!

Anyways... nice idea aashii...!.. but my mood is super off now :(

i dont feel like saying anything right now...but yeah do tell me if I can do anything for you guys...or my nbt...I'll be happy !  Give me any work...except creations..As you know..i cant make siggies/avis or stuff like that...

All the best to you guys...Love ya! <3

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Varshu, Aashi ne kaha tha tujhe kehene ko but i forgot .. anyways choose any task you like and which are not chosen by anyone yet .. its probably the promos section and the characters section and you can make a write-up on it .. also sent your wishes / messages !

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
pls let me know of last date...because currently i am focusing only on the episodes...i always post analysis of every episode...and then try to follow up...

i will start writing on the tribute once i get to know the last day...

also i am hoping against hope that a miracle will happen...currently each episode has been such fabulous...that i cant resist from hoping...

and also tell me where to send the tributes...

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

pls let me know of last date...because currently i am focusing only on the episodes...i always post analysis of every episode...and then try to follow up...

i will start writing on the tribute once i get to know the last day...

also i am hoping against hope that a miracle will happen...currently each episode has been such fabulous...that i cant resist from hoping...

and also tell me where to send the tributes...
30th september is the deadline...just pm me the write-ups!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Payal15

Payal15

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
please count me in the wishes, messages section too if possible

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal15

please count me in the wishes, messages section too if possible
in that section, all fans will sent messages/wishes for the cast and crew...just pm me that along with your creationsSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.