Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

adoremevirgo

IF-Rockerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
if i can choose more than one topics...then 1-4 i can do...or else 2 & 3...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Aashi :

i have already started writing the OS. just want to know what the last day of submitting the creations, i mean, all banners and kirdars ?? please mention about it in your first post. i'm going to try my hand on all of them and pm you, phir tujhe jo pasand aaye woh rakh lena thread ke liye.

ps : can anyone here just tell me how to take screenshots of a youtube video ? have nt done it for a long time, so completely forgot the procedure to do it.

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all those who volunteered. Since Aashi is busy, I'm here with the names of the volunteers and their tasks. 

Aditi- #1 (Intro of the show), #3 (Dilchasp kahani ki anokhe rishte; includes Mohan-Nanhi, Mohan-Guru, Mohan-Addu, Mohan-Renu, Megha-Jiji, Mohan-Jiji, Megha-Guru and more from the writer if she wants) 

Sita di- #2 (Dilchasp kahani ke dilchasp modh; different phases of Meghan relationship; do include their married life too please and how they overcame all their problems with their love and trust)

Fari di- #7 (thanking the cast and crew) 

Banners and siggies... Polly, Sugi77 and Payal.

I hope I included everyone. Please spread the word and ask people to volunteer, and yes, do sent your wishes and messages for the cast and crew (section #4) as well. Message everything to me or Aashi. Thank you. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo-Fari-

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

This show is an epic. Unique from all others.

This is one of few shows from whom I have adore and love all characters and all jodis whether its Mohan Megha, Mohan Nanhi, Megha Nanhi, Mohan Addu, Megha Addu and ects. each and every jodi has a very special place in my heart. I am going to miss them all. But they will forever will stay in my hearts. There was no show like NBT and there will be no show like NBT. NBT rocks.

Good bye to beautiful serial, Na Bole Meina tumne kuch kaha. 

Hope one day we see NBT season 2 or All characters in same show. I would hope because hopes/dreams do come trueSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

Aashi :

i have already started writing the OS. just want to know what the last day of submitting the creations, i mean, all banners and kirdars ?? please mention about it in your first post. i'm going to try my hand on all of them and pm you, phir tujhe jo pasand aaye woh rakh lena thread ke liye.

ps : can anyone here just tell me how to take screenshots of a youtube video ? have nt done it for a long time, so completely forgot the procedure to do it.

30th september is the deadline! Do anything you like...Embarrassed 

To take screenshots, pause the scene first and press print screen button on the keyboard and then crop the picBig smile

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Hi Bidzie and Sunshine!

If it's OK, I would like to do a humorous tribute to Renglish!!

I believe it was one of the best entertaining aspects of NBT. 

What say you?

Edited by WREX - 18 September 2012 at 8:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Hi Bidzie and Sunshine!

What say you?
@bold: matlab? LOL

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by WREX

Hi Bidzie and Sunshine!

What say you?
@bold: matlab? LOL

Renu'j Ingleej=Renglish!!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.