Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by Fari-

OK, If it's alright with everyone, then i want to take up number 7 - thanking the whole cast and crew of NBT 1.0

i would love to write that piece, thanks  sunshine and chutki *hugs*
Do mention Sonal, Amit and Maan... these 3 made Mohan, Nanhi, Megha, Guru so perfectly that now its getting way too difficult to get over them and move on Embarrassed My pleasure dii! 

And yes, do PM the write-up to Aashi (Sunshine) or me :))

exactly, i shall thank them and also the dialogue writer (have forgotten his name at the moment), all these people's Behing the scenes efforts combined with KK, Ashnoor, AS and Dushyant's superb acting, is what made this show and characters come to life, making them unforgettable for us.

sure will pm you by 1st october inshaAllah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Fari di, aur kisi writer ko jaanti ho toh PM kardena please!!! Special mention, Sita di and Neelu Big smile

-Fari-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Fari di, aur kisi writer ko jaanti ho toh PM kardena please!!! Special mention, Sita di and Neelu Big smile

will do :d

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Aap ko pata hai naa ki main kitni kaamchor aur lazy hoon, issi liye aap ko kaha ROFL thanks btw LOL

-Fari-

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
okie...will write...any topic chalega kya...or is it one topic for one person...

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Aap ko pata hai naa ki main kitni kaamchor aur lazy hoon, issi liye aap ko kaha ROFL thanks btw LOL

don't know if swati vaidya comes online anymore or not but will pm request her to write something too

hehe don't mention yaar, lazy tou mai bhi hoon but the end of my show is nigh now :( have to get active now, buhat susti hou gayi, for me :P

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

okie...will write...any topic chalega kya...or is it one topic for one person...
just pick up as many as you want LOL completely ur choice :D and do inform me what u chose !

adoremevirgo

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I would like to do the 2nd option as I have already done some posts on it and it would be easy for me.Thanks.!!!

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.