Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 3)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

Aashi & Bidzie :

good effort yaar. the entire cast and crew does deserve a tribute for giving us such a wonderful show. well i'm still not clear about what kind of contribution you people want as tribute so it will be very nice of you if you please clarify on that.

otherwise, i can try writing OS on the characters of the show and try siggie making too. but only after 25th sept. hope it's okay with you.
thanks for showing interest
and yea thats what we are asking
I have few things in mind that thread would cover but since it would be thread by the forum so wanted forum members to suggest what kind of posts they would want to see in the thread
so that we can select some for the thread and then assign the job 

Edited by SunShine_A - 15 September 2012 at 5:01am
sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I think we can make a separate AT for each character of NBT and the the CVs. I would love to contribute.
NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I think we should open a thread just for thanking the old CV's. They deserve praise and appreciation for giving us the first 100 episodes. I would participate whole heartedly. Just let me know what I need to do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash2711

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

I think we can make a separate AT for each character of NBT and the the CVs. I would love to contribute.
please elaborateEmbarrassed
Separate AT as in? Appreciation threads?
here we are thinking of one common thread as a tribute.

lemme show you one example

see this
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3025483

thread is different, it has things which were integral part of that show and was loved by fans but its like tribute we paid on the date when show started but here we would pay before show will bid us goodbye, so its just an example
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

I think we should open a thread just for thanking the old CV's. They deserve praise and appreciation for giving us the first 100 episodes. I would participate whole heartedly. Just let me know what I need to do.
but we need to thank the complete cast as well since they managed the show and held it sumwhat whn it dipped badly
and need to put down sum memorable things whch separated NBT from regular daily soaps
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
very nice idea bidzie nd sunshine...
our dear nbt really needs this farewell as it is very close to our hearts and also for the beautiful cast  especially mm,nanh,addu ,jiji etc we have got from this show
well i ll try to do some siggies and other gifts and also will be ready n try  to contribute any things u suggest but after around 27th sept  only..is it ok??

Edited by -Vrinda- - 15 September 2012 at 6:25am

SunShine_A

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Great idea...we all will surely pay this well deserved tribute..to the team ..and the old CVs who gave us those wonderful times Clap

SunShine_A

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Good idea - the entire cast and crew deserve appreciations.
Would love to contribute...

swavai2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index