Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Samilicious..

Goldie

Samilicious..

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Awesome idea Sunshine_A and Bidzie Clap
Will deffo be contributing to something...We definantly need sections for the wonderful bondings we have cherished in the show. The uniqueness they have created have touched many hearts.
This show has always will be very special to me and many other people, whether it was just the 100 episode or till the end the uniqueness will always be the same. The actors n everyone who've made this show special really deserve a awesome farewell, this is the least we could do. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya94_Bidzie_SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1 (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hey.. realy?? dats sad.. neways dere was nthing eft in the show and i badly wanted it to go to its original unique strylyn rather than ridzie panga n evrything :@@
but loved NBT always coz of mohan megha nanhi addu and jiji.. m ready to do anything u guyz want me to do.. many of u no me so jis kaam ke lie bhi mujhe capable samjho mujhe PM krdena Wink
m olwayz ready at service Smile

-Ash

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A_Bidzie_

sitamma

IF-Rockerz

sitamma

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
waise,I am ready to write on whatever is needed!!!! I have already written a lng post about the unusual Love journey of MM,and I can modify it .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
good idea
i can make some siggys  not a very good creator but i will try to make some good siggy for my NBT

SunShine_A

JumanaLoveKunal

Goldie

JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Hi good idea, I will try my best to create Sigges and well i m not a nice writer but i will try write beautiful story on Nanhi and her spiderman, i love NBT and i can do what ever i can.. thnx for creating this thread and thnx Bidzie and Sunshine-A thnx to both who think of this best idea.. 

Edited by JumanaLoveKunal - 15 September 2012 at 3:14am

SunShine_A

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NBT_MM

Originally posted by manesha76

Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki yeh post thoda jaldi banaya hai . I think we must wait till Monday for confirmed news . 

is still any hope left after SS confirmation.

Its not about hope . I thought ki date aajayee uske baad yeh post banana chahiye tha . 

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Ashi n Bidz...

Will defo make a tribute VM for the entire cast of NBT!!!

SunShine_A

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Aashi & Bidzie :

good effort yaar. the entire cast and crew does deserve a tribute for giving us such a wonderful show. well i'm still not clear about what kind of contribution you people want as tribute so it will be very nice of you if you please clarify on that.

otherwise, i can try writing OS on the characters of the show and try siggie making too. but only after 25th sept. hope it's okay with you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-IshaqzaadeSunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.