Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waise,I am ready to write on whatever is needed!!!! I have already written a lng post about the unusual Love journey of MM,and I can modify it .
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
good idea
i can make some siggys  not a very good creator but i will try to make some good siggy for my NBT
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi good idea, I will try my best to create Sigges and well i m not a nice writer but i will try write beautiful story on Nanhi and her spiderman, i love NBT and i can do what ever i can.. thnx for creating this thread and thnx Bidzie and Sunshine-A thnx to both who think of this best idea..  Edited by JumanaLoveKunal - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NBT_MM

is still any hope left after SS confirmation.

Its not about hope . I thought ki date aajayee uske baad yeh post banana chahiye tha . 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Awesome Post Ashi n Bidz...

Will defo make a tribute VM for the entire cast of NBT!!!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aashi & Bidzie :

good effort yaar. the entire cast and crew does deserve a tribute for giving us such a wonderful show. well i'm still not clear about what kind of contribution you people want as tribute so it will be very nice of you if you please clarify on that.

otherwise, i can try writing OS on the characters of the show and try siggie making too. but only after 25th sept. hope it's okay with you.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: polly_03

Aashi & Bidzie :

good effort yaar. the entire cast and crew does deserve a tribute for giving us such a wonderful show. well i'm still not clear about what kind of contribution you people want as tribute so it will be very nice of you if you please clarify on that.

otherwise, i can try writing OS on the characters of the show and try siggie making too. but only after 25th sept. hope it's okay with you.

thanks for showing interest
and yea thats what we are asking
I have few things in mind that thread would cover but since it would be thread by the forum so wanted forum members to suggest what kind of posts they would want to see in the thread
so that we can select some for the thread and then assign the job 
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think we can make a separate AT for each character of NBT and the the CVs. I would love to contribute.
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think we should open a thread just for thanking the old CV's. They deserve praise and appreciation for giving us the first 100 episodes. I would participate whole heartedly. Just let me know what I need to do.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sumiswap

I think we can make a separate AT for each character of NBT and the the CVs. I would love to contribute.

please elaboratešŸ˜³
Separate AT as in? Appreciation threads?
here we are thinking of one common thread as a tribute.

lemme show you one example

see this
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3025483

thread is different, it has things which were integral part of that show and was loved by fans but its like tribute we paid on the date when show started but here we would pay before show will bid us goodbye, so its just an example