||NBT Tribute Intimation Thread|| DEADLINES - p.1

Posted: 11 years ago
Heya Everyone

Finally day has come we all were dreading for, NBT's end but thinking positively its good for the entire cast, they anyway butchered our NBT and this time beyond repair.

So without cribbing anymore we should just wish entire cast a very bright future and thank them for their contribution in making a wonderful like NBT.
And we should cherish our unique show NBT and the epic characters there were never seen before on Indian telly.

So its like, me and bidz are planning for a tribute thread and it would have not possible without participation of every single member of forum.

So guys please join here to suggest the posts. As in what posts should the tribute thread contain and all the good writers and siggy makers please sign up for the posts and creations.

P.S This is tribute to NBT, its cast and makers who made such a show so please no sarcasm or criticism or bashing. We need to remember the good days only.

Hoping to see mass participation for those old days and for such an awesome ensemble who gave their best throughout.

Please suggest the topics for post and sign up as well
Suggestions should be done by Tuesday, we'll decide some very interesting posts and will assign the works as per member's interest.

Thanks😳

DEADLINES

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Guys Please sign up, I saw so many people coming in when the thread was up and now when all details are out why no sign up leaving few? Please sign up as soon as possible

Note

All the writers and siggy makers who are doing stuffs for the posts please send in your stuffs by 30th September

All the members who are willing to send their messages should send everything by 2nd October

Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago
List of posts

1. Into our Show - This post will cover a brief summary of NBT and how it was started and what attracted people to the show, What was so dilchasp about the show.
=> adoremevirgo

2. Dischasp Kahani ke Dilchasp modh - Will capture different phases of MeghAn relation. How their relation was how it evolved eventually.
Please add sub heading to all the phases.
Eg. If you are writing about lovers MeghAn then it should have a proper sub heading like 'And the love happened'(just an example you can give any sub heading which would suit you)
=> Sitamma

3. Dilchasp kahani ke anokhe rishton ki - Into the unique relations of NBT, will include Mohan - Renu, Mohan - Addu, Mohan - Nanhi, Guru - Jiji, Megha - Jiji, Mohan - Jiji, Mohan - Guru, Megha - Papaji ( No MeghAn since we will have one separate post for them already)

=> adoremevirgo

4.Fans messages - I request all the fans to please send their messages, can include the gratitude towards the cast and crew for giving such a show, along with wishes for them or how life would be after NBT and vms, siggys anything

5. Dilchasp Kahani ke dilchasp Kirdaar - this will include what the chars were all about, why the chars were so different and the actors work behind making them different and characters namely are Mohan, Megha, Addu, Nanhi, Papaji, Saroj, Indu, Sanjay, Renu, Amar, Guru, Jiji, Tannu *optional*

=> swavai2

6. Promos - Promos are always the main highlight for any show and viewers gets keen to get into a show only after seeing the promos. So a brief write up on the promos of the show. It can be a common write up or can be divided into parts basing on different promos.
=> NeelimaSJ

7. Thanking complete cast and crew - One person to do this write up, NBT would hv never been what it is if he had not gotten such amazing ensemble and technical team *old*.
So please someone do a write up thanking them.

=> Fari

Creations Required - 
=> Polly, Sugi77, Sidra2007, Payal and Fary

1. 2 banners - 1 - Pictures of complete cast which means along with Bhatnagar and Vyas family should include PL parivaar as well.
                                2 - Just Vyas and Bhatnagar Parivaar 
(No text for now, will tell texts later)

2. Siggys for all Anokhe Rishte.

3. Siggys for all Kirdaar - Please use just one pic to make the siggy if possible, one major pic which can be used to say it all about the character.

Now I request all the talented writers and siggy makers of our forum to please sign up for them.

Will give rest of the details after sign up

And please let me know if you have any objections or suggestions for above list
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
Great post Aashi and Bidzie!

This show would always remain special and the best in all our hearts!

So, they do deserve the best farewell from our side for gifting us something so beautiful like NBT!

Would love to contribute something from my side! :')
My suggestion n infact request to those who are good writers in this forum is  for a dedication on  the bond of Mohan aka Spiderman & Nanhi aka Chavvani...

They were the reason why i have watched n loved this show...! Pls.. think of it.. 

Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki yeh post thoda jaldi banaya hai . I think we must wait till Monday for confirmed news . 
grt idea ... will b paticipating for gud old days. becoz of show i made sum really amazing friends here. i really never used to watch daily soaps but NBT changed my perception towards daily soapd it is and will always remain like a breath of fresh air fr me.

i can make siggys ..so will b making some fr this unconventionally beautiful show.
Originally posted by manesha76

Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki yeh post thoda jaldi banaya hai . I think we must wait till Monday for confirmed news . 

is still any hope left after SS confirmation.
Originally posted by manesha76

7 articles with the replies from producers and actors affirming the news... Aur kya confirmation chahiye yaar? πŸ˜• Waisey I asked Aashi to put up the thread now, so that people get time! 
Awesome idea Sunshine_A and Bidzie πŸ‘
Will deffo be contributing to something...We definantly need sections for the wonderful bondings we have cherished in the show. The uniqueness they have created have touched many hearts.
This show has always will be very special to me and many other people, whether it was just the 100 episode or till the end the uniqueness will always be the same. The actors n everyone who've made this show special really deserve a awesome farewell, this is the least we could do. πŸ˜ƒ

hey.. realy?? dats sad.. neways dere was nthing eft in the show and i badly wanted it to go to its original unique strylyn rather than ridzie panga n evrything :@@
but loved NBT always coz of mohan megha nanhi addu and jiji.. m ready to do anything u guyz want me to do.. many of u no me so jis kaam ke lie bhi mujhe capable samjho mujhe PM krdena πŸ˜‰
m olwayz ready at service 😊

-Ash