Yeh Meri Life Hai

seems like Maya may be the True Culprit !

Culture thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

by the way the woman lost colour on seeing the bangles... i guess it wud have been maya gujral who connococted the entire drama and somehow it seemed like Inder Gujral was the culprit

maybe dadi is also involved..

What do u guys think.. give ur suggestions and opinions on this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie_123 thumbnail
maya only wants money!she is the worst mother and even a wife that gujrals got😉
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: annie_123

maya only wants money!she is the worst mother and even a wife that gujrals got😉

Same here
as0o0 thumbnail
ya ryte...and mayb she had...jst married..inder coz ov money...😳 
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you culture. I too think Maya must have framed the whole thing and deceived both dadi and Gujral and even Ashmit's mom.
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

then what was she talking about ven she said, that its time to get the repay of the ahsan she did on Gujrals......... jis ka itna bara ahsan hai keh itni galat baaton keh hotye weh bhi dadi couldn't kick her out?

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

I think it was only a phrase being used Ms.Bholi Bhali. Maya, I am sure unknowingly, has done a favour to the family and now she wants to reap the fruits of having done the favour. So, now, what could that favour be is the million dollar question.

Yes, Culture. I am sure they will show it that way. I am sure Maya will be behind all this. But you know what, I am really impressed by Maya's and dadi's memory. A pair of bangles, 25 years old, made them think... interesting.. very khas kangan indeed . I am even surpried they recognised it  😆

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
I think Dadi knows about Ashmit and she came here because Ashmit told her to. remember ashmit made a "call"