Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Important!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Since 2-3 days Im not able to comment on Sudeep & Shraddha's FC. The reason is the last comment was posted by me only !
Guys! If you appreciate them for their hard work & the smile they have brought up on your face since the day 1 of MLTAK then please don't neglect this. Comment on their FC's daily at least once.
Shraddha definitely doesn't deserve 165 & Sudeep certainly doesn't deserve 174 Ouch
Thats an absolute insult to their sheer hard work!

Please Please Please Comment on their profiles & every India Forum's article we receive that tags them.

A couple of days back only we received their article after ages & there is hardly any comment! That won't help the degrading status of the forum of a beautiful show.
If you haven't commented then comment now on the article:

And here is the video :

Please comment on both. You can do it twice.

Now most importantly! Comment DAILY on Shraddha's & Sudeep's profiles! Its most important!

Shraddha's FC

Sudeep's FC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sainisamriti-Deepali-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important!!" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
i do comment but its same with me also!!!
don't worry i toh will comment whenever i come on this forum cuz i love sudeep n shraddha's work!!!! they r lovely n will always be!!!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sainisamriti-Deepali-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.