Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Armaan Sir or Apuruva Agnihotri (Page 3)

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *lucky_karen*

I like him as armaan sir u wanna be my boss? lolEmbarrassed

LOL....ull have to get in line for him to be ur boss!!!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
  initially i started loving Armando's character in BLF! i was obssessed with his character. i imagined all those intense scenes as i could not watch BLF. then i hoped i could watch the same scenes in jjkn. and my dreams came true.Apurva portrayed the character soo well that he actually surpassed my imaginations. he is even better than that . i have never seen any actor doing romantic love scenes soo well.( i admit that nobody else , not even shahrukh , could do the character soo beautifully!!) without touching the heroine and just with the help of his soft  and romantic voice, his dimpled smile and with his sparkling puppy dog eyes he creates magic everytime . i melted. i admitted that he is the best actor portraying the lover mode i have ever seen. and also as a person it seems that he is extremely level-headed and down to earth. i wish him every success in his life.ClapClapClap!!!

Edited by Rumi - 06 May 2005 at 7:52pm
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged
rumi i agree with what u said ,apu is the bestClap
Adyish Newbie
Adyish
Adyish

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Apoorva is the BEST... I liked him from PYAR KOI KHEL NAHIN... the minute I saw PARDES.. I liked him a lot... although his character in PARDES had negative shades.. i still liked him.. In PYAR KOI KHEL NAHIN he was soooo SWEET AND CUTE... just loved him...... I hated SUNNY DEOL in that movie.. n the part where Apoorva dies in PKKN... I was so upsetCry.. i couldn't watch the movie later..  Luckily, once I saw the part where he is shown to be ALIVE...That's how I watched the movie and loved it... Anywaz, I just love from APOORVA FROM DAY 1... His role as ARMAAN made me LOVE him even more.......... I agree with everyone... noone in this whole wide world would be able to play ARMAAN as well as Apoorva did...  HE IS THE BESTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Beenish

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged

apoorvaSmile

i'm sure he is a much nicer person than armaan,

and as armaan, he is depicted as a psycho (daydreaming in jassi's cabin on his own with his eyes shutDead)

omg, did anyone see him in lakeer? He was a surfer boy, and he's got nice bicepsEmbarrassedTongueWink

Go to top