-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

In fine form

STARTRACK Aamna Shariff reveals what it takes to remain fit and happy

Aamna ShariffPHOTO: AFP
Aamna ShariffPHOTO: AFP

For TV actor Aamna Shariff fitness is a combination of staying fit and happy and she puts in a lot of effort to achieve that. The actor is making a comeback on the small screen with Honge Judaa Na Hum after a gap of five years when Kahiin to Hoga ended.

Her breakfast is a heavy affair, she tells us. "I usually start my day with an egg white omelette, juice and lots of fruits...,"says Aamna. Not the one to diet or skip meals to lose weight, Aamna, in fact, eats every two hours.

Though not into any sports, she does exercise to remain fit. "I am not exactly a sportsperson but I do exercise a lot. In sports, I prefer running and cycling. According to me cycling is the thing which helps a lot. It keeps your joints functional and helps you stay active. It is one of my favourite sports." The actor works out four days a week and also does power yoga.

When it comes to the inner self, Aamna resorts to connecting with the higher self. "I just pray. Praying is the only thing with which I can connect to my inner soul. I pray a lot and it helps me in any kind of problem and reduces stress up to a great extent." The actor who started out in 2003 with Kahiin to Hoga has managed to remain in shape with discipline in her health regimen. "I am a fitness freak. I have managed this by doing regular exercises and work outs and of course healthy eating practices."

TEHREEM HASHMI

Cycling is the thing which helps a lot. It keeps your joints functional and helps you stay active

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

demanArmu4evazuenarimitimi2000-Simz-Siddhi_-Rojaa-Trouble.momorockzromaila

deman Senior Member
deman
deman

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. he has lost so much weight compare to before but she looks equally gud
momorockz IF-Stunnerz
momorockz
momorockz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
wow thanks 4 sharing
rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Thanks... Aamna..just wow
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. Amna.. looks ravishing in the show..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

-Simz- IF-Rockerz
-Simz-
-Simz-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I luved to do cycling... But, jab se gadi aayi hai... I don't even touch the cycle lol!!! *Evil laugh* Evil Smile
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
 thanx 4 sharing ^_^

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index