India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Psycho Girls & Poor Guys of KYPH!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Most of the females on KYPH are Psychos or at least bordering on madness, while the guys are a cool set! For a change Ekta Maayi decided to show the Men in her serials as Intelligent, witty, honorable and yes, gorgeous, while the female set is….ahem, the less said the better!

Let us have a look one by one on the Principal Female Character of KYPH & I will tell you why I feel that there is a desperate need for them to visit Dinky's Psychiatrist Couch very soon!

Mrs. Naina Khanna – Oh well, one can't say much about a woman who does her hair in a so-called fashionable bun and wears funny, noodle strap blouses and is perpetually struck with a ''Cream gone Sour'' expression! Naina is a terrible wife, a horrible mother and a nauseating woman overall. The only thing she seems to do reasonably well is handle her business, but that too is thanks to the hard work and dedication of her two sons! While she pushes Angad like a race-horse to achieve her ambitions, she treats Kartik like a tissue-paper and her husband, hmmm, I think the lady doesn't even remember that she is married!

Anita (Pronounced with a ''Tah'' in the end!) – Stupid, Dim, Dense, Brainless, hideous, obnoxious and nasty – Need I say more, girls???

Nehtra – Boodhi Ghodi, Lal Lagaam! Useless character, just been introduced for some humor, but well, she fails miserably in evoking even a smile from us! And anyway, what do you say for a woman who has Anita as a daughter??? On top of that she had hideous taste, imagine wearing Anita's dresses!

Harshini – Ahem…..Firstly, she should just leave my Prithvi alone! And secondly, stop falling all over him and intimidating the poor chap! Prithvi deserves better, he does, he really does! Harshini is such a bird-brain, can't the woman understand that a guy who has not even spoken a few words properly to Harshini and who keeps giving these love-struck looks to Kripa all the time, would never ever be in love with Harshini? How thick can you get in life? Harshini needs to get a hole drilled in her head and get it examined, real & proper!

Kripa – Whenever I think of our lady love, I always get one word in my mind – INCONSISTENT! Kripa oscillates between looking extremely sweet to looking completely sloppy, from coming across as innocent and vulnerable, to getting on the collective nerves of not just Angad, but all of us! Of all the characters in KYPH, Kripa is the most confusing of the lot, its like, two or three different creative writers conceived her character at different points in time & forgot to inform each other! How on Earth can a school-girl from Nainital come to Mumbai and change herself so much (physically & mentally) in a matter of a few weeks??? The touch of realism that Kripa's character had has just vanished…..Angad seems to be much more levelheaded & sensible and yeah, he looks and acts the same always – Brilliant!

Tania – The lady thinks that sobbing her heart out to a man, and dancing on his head to confess his non-existent love for her, will solve her problems, then I think Naina did the correct thing by throwing her out! On top of that, what's with her hair??? Anyway, she is not going to pop up again, so its ok, I guess!

The four woman characters who seem to be going good & holding steady are Dadi, Damini Bose, Mishti Bose & Aaliyah! But knowing our Maha-maayi Ekta Kapoor, I won't be surprised at all to see Damini aunty getting all evil & plotting to get rid of Kripa in tow with Mishti baby, who will do anything to get Angad in her life…..can't say much about Aaliyah. Dadi will be the only one who will remain the way she is, Cool! But I think Ekta Maayi will bump her off in the future so as to leave no support for Angad & Kripa! Trust her to do that!Dead

Btw, just compare this sad lot with the men, and you will know what I was trying to put across in my post.

Angad, Prithvi, Mannan and yeah, even Kartik…….Extremely Good-looking, Undoubtedly Charming, Consistent Character's and Superlative Acting Abilities! I am not mentioning Surya-Bhaan, Dilip and Teddy, they are hardly there!

Oooh, btw, there is a Psycho in the Men Slot as well – Anu MalikLOL

Acclamazioni, (Cheers)

Freddo (Chilly)

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Chills!! Whoa.........so funny but I agree. Kripa has come from Nainital to blast Angad left and right LOL LOL LOL. Beech mein she forgto that she should call her parents once a while.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

chillyyy....no wonder ur a coolbie!!!! Tongue

Awww Dinku, Thanks buddy!

Just make sure that Kripa and the female gang of KYPH never comes to India-Forum.......Ekta will face an exodus of her female characters from her serialLOLafter reading all that we have to say about them!

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged

my god... that is sooo true... as you said all these ppl are SODDEN TOWELS!!!

can't wait for your take on the guys...

btw... chills... you are some linguist!

alwayzzangelic Senior Member
alwayzzangelic
alwayzzangelic

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Heey chills, once again WONDERFUL JOB..keep up da good wrk...hope u had fun at ur dinners
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged
You rock my world Chilloo! I agree with you on women Chilly, including kripa but still I think krips and mishti are best of the lot. Kripa is inconsistent but I still adore her grit and her ability to face Angad.
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Nethra is useless. Why did Ekta mai introduce her. Yes even Aaliya she just comes for a while. Chilly u are brilliant. No wonder u are a coolbie.

PS - Tell me where were u yesterday chilly?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top