Frequent Posters

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
plz continue..nd do pm me..
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nyc start!although i am a bit confused bt dis seems really interesting!!cant wait to read the next chapter..!update soon!thankx for the PM!
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys...This is the 2nd chapter  of this FF...i have tried to clear some doubts in this part ...hope you all like it ...and thank you so much for these lovely comments ...they are really very encouraging ...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Chapter -2

Morning time...somewhere in New york...

Morning rays disturbed Tanya's sleep...she woke up and started crying ...

Hey...wat happened to my princess? Aap ro kyu rahe ho ? ...he said coming out of the bathroom ...

He had just taken bath ...his hair was all wet ...he was trying to dry them when Tanya woke up and started crying ...

Tanya stopped crying for one moment ...she looked at her father...he was looking adorable with his wet hair ... she stretched both hands towards him ...he sat on the bed and make her sit on his lap ...

Why my princess was crying ?..he asked ...looking a bit worried

Aaa...aa...Aachuuu...

He got his answer ...

Tanya's dad:How did u get cold baby  ?what did you eat yesterday ... ?... now he was tensed...

He can't  tolerate  even a single irresponsible step towards Tanya's health ...

Tanya:Chill ..daddy ..i had ice cream yesterday ...she answered smiling ...

Dad:How many scoops?...

Tanya:Two ...

Dad :This is not done ...he shouted ...Maria...

Maria came into their room almost running...

Maria:Yes sir...

He was looking angry and tensed...Maria was always afraid of this side of her master's personality ...he was a sweet ,gentle and well behaved  guy...he respected his servants ... treated them well... ..but when it comes to Tanya...he was very protective ...

Tanya's dad:I have already given you strict instructions about her food routine ...i can see you are not following them properly ...she had two scoops of ice cream yesterday ...now she has got cold ...

Maria:Sorry sir...actually ...baby was crying yesterday ...because you were not there till dinner time...to calm her down ...I had to fulfill her demand of one extra scoop of ice cream...(she answered in a single breath)

Tanya's dad:hmm..its ok for now ...but I wont tolerate this again ...I cant see her suffering for anything ...

Maria: I understand sir ... I will be careful from  now onwards...

Tanya's dad:now please help her freshen up ... give her some medicine ...lets not send her to the play school today ..as she is not well...I have to go to office now..I will try to be back by 5 pm...

He caressed Tanya's head  lovingly ...Tanya was sitting quite and listening to her Dad ...she knew she is luckiest girl to have the best Dad in the world...she smiled at her thought ...

She grabbed his wrist ..he sat near her on the bed...she hugged him...

Love u daddy ... She said ...

And I know you love me sooo much ...she continued ...

He smiled at his innocent little angel... She was just 4 but she was much more mature than her age ...

She is a perfect combination of me & her Mom...my maturity and her innocence...my brain and her beauty ...at times she also throws tantrums like her Mom...her eyes are just like her Mom...big..greenish ...beautiful...i guess her cute smile is  like me...in fact that's the only thing...other than her smile...everything else is just like her Mom...she is a perfect photocopy of her mom...well ...a smaller version... he smiled at his own thought ...

I love you too  my angel... he hugged her ...

Now dad has to go to office...Maria aunty will take care of you ...and no ice creams and chocolates today ...they will make your throat worse... he said...

Ohk daddy ...she nodded...giving him a cute smile...

He turned towards maria...

Sorry Maria..I shouted at you...i was tensed ...he said...

Maria smiled...she had a special affection towards  this small family ...

He got ready for office ...Maria took Tanya for breakfast ...

He had some juice ...kissed Tanya's forehead and   left for office...he was already late for office...

He reached office ...his assistant  Divya greeted him...gave him the day's schedule...he finished two meetings one after another ...called home thrice in between those meetings to check about Tanya's cold...he was feeling  restless all day...

Why I am missing her so much today?... he asked himself...

He knew the answer ...but still he asked the same question everyday...to himself...

Knock knock...

Come in ..he said...

Divya came with two cups of coffee...handed over  one cup  to him ...and took the seat beside him...

Thanx Divya...I needed this ...he said ...after having a sip of coffee...

Yeah..i can see that...why you are so restless today ...u look worried...any problem?How is Tanya?...she asked...

He smiled ...listening to her long list of questions...

Tanya is having cold ...that's why m worried ...I think I am not proving myself a good father to her ...she was waiting for me on dinner  last night...I was late 'she ate alone...his guilt was written all over his face...

Stop feeling guilty Swayam...its not your fault ...It's not an easy thing...being a single dad ... Its been 3 years now... I think you should give it a thought ... you need someone to take care of you ...Divya said...

She was genuinely concerned about this father daughter duo...Swayam was not only his boss ..but also a good friend...

I don't need anyone... her memories are enough for me ...he answered..

Ohk ..I understand...but why don't you think about Tanya...she needs her mother...a child needs her  mother the most ...she said...

I don't know Divya...I am trying to play her mom and dad both...I know ...m not fully successful ...but I cant think of sharing my life with anyone else other than her ...he said ...

I will wait for her ...I know...i will her find her one day ...he said to himself ...trying to control his tears...

Some hill station in India...

Pari didi ...pari didi ...

She turned around ...she saw panchi ..running towards her ...

She was watching few kids playing cricket ...she loved kids...their innocence ... They always make her smile ...she was their favorite too...she used to teach them ...help them in their homework from school... she used take their dance classes as well ...once in a week...

Kya hua panchi ...bhag kyu rahi ho ...she asked...

Baba aap ko bula rahe he ...kuchh jaruri kaam se...panchi said..

Haan chal ..chalte he...she said...

They entered the house...it was a small house with people having big hearts...how else she can justify their selfless affection and care towards her ... Its been 3 years  since she started staying with them ...she has became an integral part of their family in all these years...baba, maa and panchi ... Their small family ...

Pari:Ji Baba ...app ne mujhe bulaya ?

Baba:Haan beta ...chalo hume seher jana he ... mujhe seher me kuch kaam he ...tumhe bhi saath lekar chalta hu ...hospital jaenge aur police station bhi ho kar aayenge...tayar ho jao ...

Pari:Baba..mujhe nehi jana ...ajib lagta he ..har do  mahine me hum wahan jate he...koi fyda nehi hota ...

Baba:beta..aise himmat nehi harte ...aise sochne se kaise chalega ...tumhara ilaaz jaruri he...tum janti ho na...

Pari:Mujhe thik hoke kya karna he baba...kaun mere liye intezar kar raha he mera ...kya karna he thik ho kar ... tears were visible in her big greenish eyes...

Baba:aise nehi bolte beta ...koi tumhe dhund raha hoga ...kahin na kahin ...mujhe pura bharosa he ...tum ho hi itni pyari ...koi tumhare bina kaise reh sakta he ...he hugged her ... caressed her head ...trying to console her ...

Kash ye sach ho ...kash koi sach me mera intezar kar rahah ho kahin ...Kashh... she said to herself...tears rolled down her cheeks...

So guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment.. i will wait for your comments and feedback

plz add me to your buddy list ...for pm..

Edited by dips098 - 11 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
Okay sorry for being late deep...
first part..
loved the description of the senic beauty...
and the girl sitting there...and yes i did relate it to SwaRon before reading your note below...
it was indeed a lovely start...
m sure swayam is the one in NY and the girl is Sharon in India...but who is the one who comes in the room now๐Ÿ˜• 
Second part...
Swayam and tanya scene was cute...really loved it...i related it to kuch kuch hota hai scene where sharukh khan is shown all protective of his daughter๐Ÿ˜› 
You cleared many things in this update...
so something happened that was the reason of swaron separation...n seems sharon has lost her memory but nice to see her hoping someone is waiting for her...and on the other hand swayam having full faith that he'll find her... i liked where you showed tanya being the combo of SwaRon's best qualities individually... 
Waiting to see how things unfold...
thanks for the pm...
Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Incredibly beautifulll!!!!!!! aw swayam the only parent of Tanya. Poor swayam, well this new girl who is it, is she not well. looking forward to the next chapter. plz jaldi karo ji
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Swayam is father of Tanya?:O Ammm Its hard to Imagine, He looks like a Cute Boy yaar:-) But Its Nice concept:-) and Awesome update:-):-) cont soon...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was just sweet. Swayam and Tanya part was just awesome. Simply loved the way how you have written of Swayam's caring, loving and protective nature of Swayam in this update. And by the way you have shown Tanya so far. She is really cute. That apart I really liked the way you have shown Swayam still waiting for and holding the memories of Sharon.  Now coming to the second part of the OS i would say it really answers a lot of questions and gives the idea of many things. Sharon aka Pari (most probably) has so lost her memory. Looking forward to the next update to see how it happened. And how the story is gonna unfold itself.
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Okay sorry for being late deep...

first part..
loved the description of the senic beauty...
and the girl sitting there...and yes i did relate it to SwaRon before reading your note below...
it was indeed a lovely start...
m sure swayam is the one in NY and the girl is Sharon in India...but who is the one who comes in the room now๐Ÿ˜• 
Second part...
Swayam and tanya scene was cute...really loved it...i related it to kuch kuch hota hai scene where sharukh khan is shown all protective of his daughter๐Ÿ˜› 
You cleared many things in this update...
so something happened that was the reason of swaron separation...n seems sharon has lost her memory but nice to see her hoping someone is waiting for her...and on the other hand swayam having full faith that he'll find her... i liked where you showed tanya being the combo of SwaRon's best qualities individually... 
Waiting to see how things unfold...
thanks for the pm...

hey Roshni...thanx dear ... for this long and sweet comment ...chalo koi toh padh raha he...i thought itna lamba chapter  likha he ...u all will get bored... ๐Ÿ˜› ...i was trying to show swayam and tanya's bond in this chapter ...tried to clear few doubts...m glad u liked this part ...
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Incredibly beautifulll!!!!!!! aw swayam the only parent of Tanya. Poor swayam, well this new girl who is it, is she not well. looking forward to the next chapter. plz jaldi karo ji

hey sukanya...thanx dear for commenting ... m glad u liked this post...๐Ÿ˜Š
_Deepika_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rose--

Omg Swayam is father of Tanya?:O Ammm Its hard to Imagine, He looks like a Cute Boy yaar:-) But Its Nice concept:-) and Awesome update:-):-) cont soon...

hey Rashi... m glad u liked the concept ...thanx  for this  sweet comment...๐Ÿ˜Š