Awesome Start πŸ˜ƒ
And I guess SwaRon are married and Tanya is their daughter πŸ˜³
Would love to read more
Dont forget to pm me wen u do update the next part
Update soon cant wait
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice start...luvd ur description of nature and itz luv story...confusion toh hai lekin interesting lag raha hai...jaldi update karna wait kar rahe hain 
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
plzz continue 
loved the started
is swaron tanya's parents
thnx for the pm
update asap
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start...plz do continue it soon...!!!
thanx.. for the pm...!!!😊
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Wonderful ff yaar:-) Very INTERESTING:-) Please PM me when u update dear Plz plz plz... cont soon:-)
tejukor thumbnail
Hey deeps...nice FF yaar n nice start.πŸ˜ƒ do continue...waiting for next update plz update asap...n thanks for the pm...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First sorry for commenting so late. I was facing some probelems with my net. And I'm really happy to see that you have started your another work so soon after completing that SS.

Now coming to the first chapter - it was engazing. It left many things unsaid and reader inside me craving for more. And liked that as it is a FF I would myself enjoy if the mystery unfolds slowly over the time. Starting of this updat was enchanting and loved the way you described the natural surrounding (and symbolism of it in your FF) in it.

A intriguing start of the FF I would say. Even though you have not mentioned about Swayam and Sharon but I have pretty much guessed who they are in this chapter. But what reamin mystery is who are the rest characters. Looking forward to the next update.

P.S - I am glad you kept the name of Swayam's daughter Tanya. After reading it in so many FF, SS and OS the same name it feels like she is really a part of SwaRon story and family.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marauder

First sorry for commenting so late. I was facing some probelems with my net. And I'm really happy to see that you have started your another work so soon after completing that SS.

Now coming to the first chapter - it was engazing. It left many things unsaid and reader inside me craving for more. And liked that as it is a FF I would myself enjoy if the mystery unfolds slowly over the time. Starting of this updat was enchanting and loved the way you described the natural surrounding (and symbolism of it in your FF) in it.

A intriguing start of the FF I would say. Even though you have not mentioned about Swayam and Sharon but I have pretty much guessed who they are in this chapter. But what reamin mystery is who are the rest characters. Looking forward to the next update.

P.S - I am glad you kept the name of Swayam's daughter Tanya. After reading it in so many FF, SS and OS the same name it feels like she is really a part of SwaRon story and family.

hey ...actually i was expecting ur comment(analysis😊 ) ...i felt like writing something on SWARON...didn't know whether u all will like it as its a bit different from regular  FF/SS...the nature love part is my fav ...i was trying to symbolize swayam n sharon as heaven n earth ...m glad u liked it ... after reading so many OS/SS/FF with the name Tanya...i couldn't change the name...thanx  for commenting...its very  encouraging like always ...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tejukor

Hey deeps...nice FF yaar n nice start.πŸ˜ƒ do continue...waiting for next update plz update asap...n thanks for the pm...

hey tajal ... thanx dear ...for the sweet comment ... will update soon... ab jao padhai karo...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
--Tanzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi deep! very nice start i must say...you have described the nature beautifully and the best part is you have included a small princess named tanya...coz my name is also tania;) ...waiting for the next part..