Fan Fictions

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.Prt-10 pg-135

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 Hi all ...this is something i started writing on SWARON...posting here the 1st part ...if u all will like the concept ...i will make it a FF ...I am not sure about the title ...may be I will change it later... plz bear me with the mistakes ...😊

Banner By:Ananya..isn't it awesome... Love u swthrt for this beautiful banner πŸ€—

U & Me...Back to "Us"...

Chapter-1

Some hill station in India...

The hilltop was blushing hard due to her newly found beauty... the new experience of love ...finally the  monsoon has  arrived ...heaven and earth were exchanging glances through the soft clouds ... like young lovers they embraced each other that magical moment... When sun bid adieu to both of them ...heaven showed its true color ... His first touch...the first rain ...made earth more beautiful... she is now covering herself  with a beautiful greenish shawl ... the soft touch of rain drops made her scenic picturesque  beauty ... The rain drop were signifying the heaven's love for earth ...  Heaven was pouring her with all the love he held for her in his heart and she was cherishing all these moments of togetherness ...

The beauty of nature...the beauty of wonderful feeling called love ...both  happened to be masterpieces by the creator ... He is the greatest artist ...his art is amazing  and always  revolving ...

She thought ...

A beautiful girl was sitting on a huge rock ... staring at the sky...soft cool breeze was caressing her hair ...her face slightly hidden by the intriguing hair strands was looking no less than the moon playing hide n seek with clouds...her big beautiful eyes were slightly moist ...with pleasure of enjoying the first  rain ...with cool breeze it started drizzling ... Rain drops hugged her nude lips shamelessly ...making their way up to her silky neck...

Due to presence of clouds the number of stars were comparatively less that evening ...but it was serene beauty ...clam...quite...tranquil ...a half moon was peeping through a piece of cloud obstructing its way ... Earth was covered  with the silver color blanket of moonlight ...her face was lightened by the cool silver light ...she was looking no less than an angle ...an angel ...who has lost her way home ...

Didi ji ...

A sweet  voice intruded her thoughts ...she looked back ... a  lean medium height teen age girl was standing there ... with a smile on her face ...the smile was pure 'just like the first rain ...she smiled back at the girl...

Panchi ..tu ..yahan ?..she asked..

Didi ji ...barish aane wala he...kafi andhera ho gaya he ...jaldi chaliye ...babuji ghar bula rahe he ... girl said ...

Haan chal...chalte he ...she once again looked at the sky ...then started walking in the opposite direction with the girl...

***************************************************************************************************************

Late evening...somewhere in  New york...

Hey ...meri princess so gayi kya ??...he asked in an angelic voice...

Daddy ... U r late today ... Tanya is angry on you ... she pouted a bit 'looking adorable '.

Sorry baby ...daddy was busy in some important work... had dinner ?..he asked

She nodded her head ...giving positive sign...

Good ...lets sleep now ...my princess must be tired ...its quite late now... he said caressing her curls ...

No daddy ...i don't want to sleep ...

Why ...what happened?...

I want my bed time story ...

Ohk...which story my princess wants to hear ?...he asked

Prince and princess story ...she answered cutely ...

Ohk ...here u go ...

He tucked her into her soft blanket ...handed over her teddy to her ... Kept his hand on head ... softly patting ...Laying near her on the bed ...

There was a prince in a state ...he was handsome , talented , polite , sweet ... Always smiling and helping others...his friends loved him...he loved a princess of  nearby kingdom ...she was beautiful... the most beautiful girl in this world ...

Like me ?...she asked ..

Yes ..just like my princess...he smiled

She also loved him but was scared to show her feelings ...she kept on insulting him in front of others ... One day ...both of them were not in their senses ...they came close to each other ...she started feeling something different for him ...

Then was happened daddy ?

Baki story ...kal sunenge ...its time to sleep now...

ohk ...good night daddy ...she gave him a small peck on cheek ...

After sometime .. she drifted off to sleep...he kissed her forehead ...looked at her lovingly ...

Hey jaan...he heard a sweet voice ...

He looked up ...

Tanya so gayi ?..she asked him...

Haan ...bas abhi soyi ...

U r late  ...he pouted ...looking cute ...

Sorry baby ... but now m here na ...for u ...chalo i will make u sleep ...she said smiling...

She sat on the bed ...he rested his head on her lap...holding her one hand ... She started moving her other  hand in his hair ...

He drifted off to a peaceful sleep in no time... she smiled looking at him...he was looking like a small baby while sleeping ... cute n innocent...a peaceful  smile on his face...

Note:

I know..Many of you are getting confused about who is talking to whom ...who are tanya's parents...will clarify all the doubts in the next chapter ... sorry to confuse u all ...actually i have planned the story to unfold in this manner...will try to make things clear ASAP...and the story  will be romantic with a little  twist  and its based on SWARON ..hope u will like the story ...

There was no SWARON in this part... will try to give you many SWARON moments when the story moves forward...& the nature part...it was just an symbol  of  true love...just like swayam and sharon ..they are like heaven and earth ...so different from each other but MADE for each other ...MAD  for each other... 😊

INDEX:

Chapter 1- pg 1

Chapter 2-pg 5

Chapter 3-pg 11

Chapter 4-pg 21

Chapter 5(A)-pg 35

Chapter 5(B)-pg 42

Chapter 6-pg 56

Chapter 7-pg 70

Chapter 8-pg 84

Chapter 9-pg 105

Chapter 10-pg 135

Thread 2

Thread 3

hey guys how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment...let me know if you want me to continue ... i will wait for your comments and feedback

Thanx  Nisha and Abby ...for ur help  in uploading this pic...u gals  are very sweet ...😊😊😊

Link to My Writing Index:Deep Thoughts

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3243957            

plz add me to your buddy list ... for pm...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Realy nice START!!
Do continue soon..
Thanks for the pm!!πŸ˜ƒ
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great start... thanks for the pm...
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum beautifully written amazing

just tell me sharon is not a ghost here ?? rite?? i hope she is alive 
i cnt take sad endings on swaron story it really upsets me :( soo jsut clarifying
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start
do continue
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dips its was a very nice start...i really liked the way you have expressed the whether there...i thought i am feeling all the things by reading this...and yes start was very nice...cute tanya and swayam convo and than swaron convo was just lovely...it was very good not all boring...do continue this...
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey deep nice startπŸ‘β­οΈ
story typ jo chote the tab sunte the so eagerly waiting for wt happen next????
love d 1st part & waiting for ander plz do next update soon waiting for next
thanx for PMπŸ˜ƒ
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ripal-

awsum beautifully written amazing

just tell me sharon is not a ghost here ?? rite?? i hope she is alive 
i cnt take sad endings on swaron story it really upsets me :( soo jsut clarifying

hey Ripal...she is very much alive here ...don't worry ...even I can't take sad endings when it comes to SWARON... 😊
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOW! what a beautiful start, lovely plz contiune swaron β€οΈ
LoveShantannu thumbnail
Beautifiul concept
D start was adorable n cute
Do continue